Page 1 of 2
on vacation!
Anyone experience this psuedo-loss? My girlfriend is gone for two weeks and it sucks and its only the 3rd day...I'm talking serious, live-in girlfriend. Not like a high school crush.

Sucks man...
Guess it's just me and the boys
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by LedZepFan2000
...you really meant your hand right?

It can be a girl. Every man loves Palmela Handerson...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Ahahahahahahahaha you suck TS. You have no friends and you're left with your hand.

... sorry I'm lonely at Christmas
I'm in a long distance relationship (also really serious), so I got pretty much the same thing going on... Except constantly. But I've kinda gotten used to it, and I feel the same as you when she goes on vacation, even though I never see her anyways. Just feels further away. Weird, I know, but still.

And yeah, it sucks. 'Specially around the winter holidays.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
I'm in a long distance relationship (also really serious), so I got pretty much the same thing going on... Except constantly. But I've kinda gotten used to it, and I feel the same as you when she goes on vacation, even though I never see her anyways. Just feels further away. Weird, I know, but still.

And yeah, it sucks. 'Specially around the winter holidays.

>long distance relationship
>serious relationship

pick one.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I'm doing the long distance thing for now, and you just have to do things. Choose activities that engage your brain and use them to create positive emotions related to your girl. It's just neuroplasticity.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
>serious relationship

pick one.

Lulz.

My gf has gone away but only for 4 days. Sucks to be TS.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I haven't seen my girlfriend in months.

You don't know pain
In my heart I'm with you

every night
You realize it is a sin to live with a significant other if you are not married, right, Ts? That bean said, It is usually good when they "leave". Makes it easier to cheat.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
My girlfriend and I live in different states. We only see each other on vacation.

It's really not that difficult.

Quote by NoLaurelTree000
>serious relationship

pick one.

Ur dum lull
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Dec 26, 2011,
I'm the significant other that left on vacation.....
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
i don't have a girlfriend so i can't feel a sense of loss, it's awesome
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
F*cks sake. Just read this thread. What is with all you c*nts and 'girlfriends' being interstate that you haven't seen for months.

I'm gonna tell you now. That's not a real relationship. I guarantee she is out getting some while you are hanging with Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.

UG Awards
Quote by seeneyj
F*cks sake. Just read this thread. What is with all you c*nts and 'girlfriends' being interstate that you haven't seen for months.

I'm gonna tell you now. That's not a real relationship. I guarantee she is out getting some while you are hanging with Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.

One time I went to Iraq and my girlfriend dumped me while deployed. That felt pretty shitty.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by hriday_hazarika
But, animals are bread.

No they're not, are you an idiot? I tell you, ****ing institution patients are what you guys are.

Crazies
Quote by L2112Lif

Yeah, you're f*cking damn right!

UG Awards
My girlfriend went home for the night today. I can actually move around in my own bed now and play xBox. She'll be back
To those with the long-distance girlfriends; cut your losses. It won't work. Find someone that you can see weekly and have an actual relationship with.
Last edited by consecutive e at Dec 26, 2011,
Quote by consecutive e
My girlfriend went home for the night today. I can actually move around in my own bed now and play xBox. She'll be back
To those with the long-distance girlfriends; cut your losses. It won't work. Find someone that you can see weekly and have an actual relationship with.

Yes, do what consecutive e says so that your short-distance girlfriend can hog your bed and bar you from playing XBox.
Quote by seeneyj

I disagree, at least, if there's been something substantial to begin with and there's some end to the 'long distance part' in sight. If we're talking teenagers, you're probably right.

That said, TS needs to toughen up a bit. It's only a couple of weeks.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
being through what ive experianced in my life. i find it really hard to believe that long distance relationships could work, you know at any given time at least two blokes would be working your 'girlfriend'. So with most cases its just a matter of time before some thing happens. But their is always exceptions i suppose.

dont know i just find it hard to believe.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
there worst thing is TS's gf is cheating on him for xmas
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
My girlfriend was gone for a month. Sucked pretty bad, but I learned to keep myself busy.

-Didn't show up to any of my courses.
-Went shooting every weekend.
-Got drunk and played poker almost every day.
-Yeah
Quote by seeneyj

Yeah.

...Or you know... Not.
Not all girls are sluts man.
Quote by JustRooster
One time I went to Iraq and my girlfriend dumped me while deployed. That felt pretty shitty.

I hope you shot that bitch up!
Psh, 3 weeks. Try 2 years.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by NOTONFACEBOOK
Oh yeah? Try 7 years!

Damn...how'd that happen?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yeah it sucks when that happens. I just try to keep myself busy so I don't sit around all day missing mine.
I didn't get that feeling this Holiday...

... because we broke up in November. I'm so alone.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by MakinLattes
I don't really miss people when they're gone.

x2 ... (except for my daughter).
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by whoomit
Yeah.