I'm sort of testing the waters with selling my HMX. Alright, some info first about the guitar. It is actually a Heartfield Talon III, but branded as a Fender HMX, made in Japan in 1991 as an answer to the Ibanez RG. Looks 80's, which is awesome, and plays like an 80's shredder. Original Floyd Rose Pro, Dimarzio humbuckers came stock in the bridge and neck position with an American Fender single coil in the middle, 5 way switch, and a unique notched tone pot that seems to almost add mids past the mid-way point which is where the pot itself catches.

http://www.heartfield-central.com/
Browse to the Talon III page, and mine is the one credited to Drew Hulva. Click on the serial for the production information and the date I bought it.

Really a great player that I have grown attached to, but I would like to try something else. Sounds amazing, and stays in tune very well with the Floyd Rose Pro. I'll link some photobucket pictures.

Picture #1

Pictura numero dos

Price: $500 w/ hard case, shipped
I'm throwing this out there as half of the original price point. Feel free to offer up trades, or your offer of what its worth to you. Let's see if we can make a deal.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Am I blind or is the edit button gone?
Picture #2 is the same. New link

[url="http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/dewdadrew/2011-12-26_00-02-55_624.jpg]Number 2

Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Offers would sound nice right now!

Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew