I am replacing the bridge which is a two point trem bridge. The studs are 55.9 mm apart. I'm looking for something under $150.
The Super Vee Bladerunner is about $150 and it's the best bridge youll find. It improves tone, sustain and tuning
What itamar100 said, a wilkinson bridge or with little modding even a PRS bridge could be thrown in there which is also some sort of improvement over a normal strat bridge.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Alright i was thinking a wilkinson and then i had a bunch of people say that they dont fit (which is bull$h!t) and blabbering about super vee's. All i have to say is wilkinson is the way to go!
Wilkinson (yes, they do fit! standard strat sized rout), Hipshot (I've heard they're decent, though I've personally never used one), Fender's USA 2 point trem (awesome bridge, just as good as a wilkinson), Super Vee...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I came on here to say wilkinson, but it looks like a few have beat me to it, but they are VERY good bridges for the price, good luck man!
Thanks, i put in an order for a lot of parts today including a new wilkinson bridge and I'm very excited!