u know how bieber seems like he came from nowhere? he didnt he was sent by his corporate masters...not the illumiati, but instead. the MOONATI. a secred coalition of superintelligent individuals who live on the moon.

ive located the bastards responsible for the neutering of all music. their antirock sentimence have go to far this time. use a telescope, i find them in the moon. i can see its them, by the way the moon shape. on the surface you can see, one irregularity in the round way. its a small phallus shape, a pilar on the moon indetectable to the naked eyes. but, with 60000X magnify, it all become one too clear.

here i show you the best aproximation i guess of how they organize their operation:

from space their tentacle sent, down the atmosphere and into the bieber shows. there, they can be brainwalshed by way of implanting information to their brainspace while they are distracted by gyrations and cheap-ass lame autotune singing of "bieber drone." he was chosen for his extreme dumbness, he doesnt even have the knowledge of his pawndom in this scheme.
here is a diagram i have contracted to show you the way it is at these freakshows:

what u see here is what is invisible to the brainwashened concert attendances.

so now we know. what can you help me do to get these Moonati scurges erasened from earth? first off all, you must: only buy real music (rock and metal jazz and classic ONLY). this will : kill the income source for from the Moonati.

2. the nnext, u must bite the bullet and download bieber albums from pirates. the goodnews? YOU DONT LISTEN TO IT, JUST DELETE AND REPEAT THIS PROCESS DELETE IT.

3. every time u do this it will charge the record comapny moeny to stop u. but you must prevail and delete all the bieber music off the internet.

4. all bieber music will be gone, the moonati will have no moon to hide under and justice will be odne as ozzy osborne takes an axr t othe ead of pop music once and for all.

if you think this is bull, just remember: NASA stopped space shuttles. why? they're afraid of the moonati's pressure against them. just think about it.

remember the fate is in your hands. stop bieber. we are the change i want to see. moonati must fall off the moon forever. ron paul 2012. peace.
I have no idea how to carry on the conversation, but I'd like to point out you spelled 'munati' in your title, instead of the 'moonati' in this thread.

inb4 Kumanji and Zoot don't realize this is a troll thread and agree with TS.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
JD: 2005...... The man, he's been waiting years for this! Lets home the 'MOO(alcoholism)NATI' doesn't take this guy down
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
You're bandwagonning so hard you don't even realize it. I will blindly say that it is people like you who ruin music, not the Justn Biebers.
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery

if you think this is bull, just remember: NASA stopped space shuttles. why? they're afraid of the moonati's pressure against them. just think about it.

Well i really can see no fault in your logic..
ITT: TS wishes he had his hand up Bieber's ass.

(No homo?)
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
This thread is about as funny as terminal cancer
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by NOTONFACEBOOK
Funny.

This is not it.

It is a little bit.

It's a terrible troll attempt, but at least it's so bad it's funny.
VIVA LA REVUSLlON
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Those posts are so awesome I'm willing to look past the bandwagon-Beiber-hate. This theory is scientifically sound, because I said so.
We don't need to erase the Moonati from the Earth, TS, because they live on the moon.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by herby190
Those posts are so awesome I'm willing to look past the bandwagon-Beiber-hate. This theory is scientifically sound, because I said so.

Alex Jones is that you?
It's not Justin Beibers fault. None of you would turn someone down if they gave you a chance to be famous.
+70 profile views though...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by ctfod
This thread is about as funny as terminal cancer

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
This = fantastic. Real creativity and you guys decide it's a troll attempt? Come on.
Quote by flame843
you guys are just dolts if you think this theory is not true. i asked a scientist, and this is what he told me:

"Yes, the moonati are real"

so get with it, hop on board the truthtrain and save the world from the moonati ok??? i mean for seriously

FOR SERIOUSLY!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

hey their guys, this is the moonati leader genreral, and we gived up cos TS caught on and will erase us from the earth we're not currently on so lol cya later
Quote by FryingNemo
hey their guys, this is the moonati leader genreral, and we gived up cos TS caught on and will erase us from the earth we're not currently on so lol cya later

F*****uck off you're not the real mmoonati. their avatar is the moonati symbol, like an invert monster energy drink logo.

to any of the reale moonami who may be lurk and reading this boards: we are on to you're dirty Trix and stand down! your biebdrone is within one second of his downfail!!