Anyone else have a favorite food that tastes better the next day? For me it's baked ham or fried chicken. Always tastier after a day in the refrigerator.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Yeah, if you have leftover enchiladas, they can taste f*cking amazing when you throw them in the microwave the next day.
Quote by The Madcap
Yeah, if you have leftover enchiladas, they can taste f*cking amazing when you throw them in the microwave the next day.

This and only this.
Check out my band Disturbed
I usually prefer my food fresh, and dont find that a day in the fridge adds anything to the flavor
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Genitals from a dead concubine.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Potato salad.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by The Madcap

This is a fact.

I also like leftover pizza better than new pizza. Actually, everything with cheese tastes so much better when reheated. I'm not picky though, I'll eat all leftovers unless they're moldy or something.
cat
Chicken breast picked from the bone the next day after a night in the fridge makes for the best sandwich in the world...
Pretty much anything tastes better after a night in the fridge IMO. Especially home-made lasagna and macaroni cheese.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Definitely turkey after thanksgiving.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
horse sausages. tastes way better when left overnight to soak in their sauce.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.