Hi I am looking to buy a tube amp which will have great clean and a nice bluesy dirty tone nothing too harsh as that's just not what I'm looking for. I am looking at the price range of 400-500 pounds and would buy second also. At the moment this amp will only be used for bedroom and jams however I am looking for a good quality amp that will be good enough to gig with. I mainly play: John Mayer, red hot chilis, led zep, Hendrix, pink floyd, Clapton etc. I mostly play clean so I am looking for something with a very good clean tone mostly.

And I am currently playing a fender strat MIM and a epi les paul

If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it, thanks
Fender Blues Jr.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Deville

Marshall Haze
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL

Vox AC15
Laney VC30

Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Delta Blues

just off the top of my head, all should be in your price range, used at least. These all come in combos so you shouldn't have to worry about a cab.

Where are you located? We can help you find some deals.
Last edited by ticktockboom at Dec 26, 2011,
Sorry for late reply, thanks for the suggestion I will look into them and I am from Manchester Uk
Orange tiny terror would be a pretty good choice. Simple, and in my opinion kicks the crap out of Marshall. Comes in combo too.

I'd search used around Manchester for you but for some reason craigslist isn't working right atm :/