Page 1 of 2
So, the idea for this thread was inspired by the bad, bad things that happened at my grandma's tonight.

So, every year, my (mom's) family goes to my grandma's house on Christmas Day for dinner/presents/friendlyclusterfuck and whatnot, so yeah, my cousin was bitching at my grandma about something and my uncle finally told him to knock it the fuck off, and then my uncle and two of my aunts, and my cousin were yelling at each other for a good 20 minutes, and honestly, my cousin is a useless piece of shit with no respect and no regard for anyone in the family, and a couple months ago, me, my aunt, my sister, and my other cousin were visting him and his wife, and he likes to verbally abuse his wife and I bitched him out about it, so tonight, I didn't get involved in the argument because I told myself I wouldn't get into any more confrontations with him (Yes, there have been others in the past), so I was just sitting down in the other room just kinda watching just to make sure it didn't get physical (Which it almost did, and he was drunk while all this was going on) I finally just said "Get the hell out, nobody wants you here" or something like that, and he started yelling some stupid shit at me and making obscene gestures, so I told him to grow the fuck up and to go to hell. Needless to say the rest of the evening was ruined and was totally awkward. I honestly detest him.

Anybody else ever experience anything like this? Or just bad Christmas experiences in general.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Last edited by MusicMan24 at Dec 26, 2011,
Yeah, I hate your cousin too.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Yeah, I hate your cousin too.
That makes three of us.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Thank you, i appreciate it
Guitars:

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

**** your cousin.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I think this guy wins.
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/nquz6/update_two_years_ago_i_got_the_worst_christmas/
Quote by Article
she beat our children and pretended it was me. You ****ing read that right. She beat our own children with a ****ing belt while they were sleeping and then called the cops and told them I had did it.

Bitch.
My mom and dad very obviously hate each other but won't divorce for some reason. Last Christmas they decided to have a major fight and kind of ruined the whole day for everyone in the family.
Dec 24, 2010

supplies low. it's almost time to go. three weeks since the last sign of any infected. the surviving infected should be moving into stage Two by now and improving on small cognitive development. the virus will soon begin to accelerate and attempt to improve on itself...and it's host. god knows what mutations may await us when we walk out those doors. the oxygen supply is getting low. time to sign off.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Your cousin sounds like an utter fvcknugget
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
What a ****ing dickhole cousin you have OP %$@#%...

One year when i decided to go back to Hong Kong for Christmas and see my family (haven't spent Christmas with them for about 10 years at that point since coming to Canada) turns out that they all had shit planned, so i ended up watching a pink floyd dvd (Pulse live) at home by myself with a bottle of brandy... went out afterwards and decided to find a nice bar with live music to chill in, and got randomly id checked by cops twice, sorta loose it and bitched out the 2nd cop afterwards. Few years later my mom got cancer from Santa, **** christmas.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
Last edited by Bongmaster at Dec 26, 2011,
Quote by vayne92
http://i.imgur.com/5krlg.jpg

Pretty sure this is the worst christmas ever.

"was i the only person who didn't get an ipad? i mean i got a car but thats a different story all together :/"

'Nuff said y0

What about 'I keep dropping my baby & i just be like wtf how did that happen?'
Quote by vayne92

"was i the only person who didn't get an ipad? i mean i got a car but thats a different story all together :/"

'Nuff said y0

I want to kick every single person on that page in the teeth.

Srsly, this Christmas I got a cute hand puppet (which I kinda said I wanted) off my little brother, a tube scarf off my little sister and money off my parents. I'm happy with it.

Can't think of worst Christmas though. Never had any really bad family troubles, though the first one I had after moving house for the first time was a bit depressing. 2 months after moving in and didn't get to see any friends or other family.
I finally confessed my love to my cousin but he hit me and pushed me away
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yesterday I was supposed to take a direct bus from Boston to DC at 10:15am. By noon the bus was still no show and there were no service members there to explain what's going on. After a couple of people in my line haggled with customer service by phone, turns out they just decided to cancel the bus without telling anybody and we had to FIGHT to get on a bus to NYC and transfer to DC even though we paid for the fucking direct. Entire thing took 15 hours. Fuck Megabus.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Dec 26, 2011,
Out of all the Christmases I've had this was probably the worst one. Not as bad as TS's for sure (btw your cousin's a douche), and far less worse then many others for sure. Since I seriously didn't want anything for Christmas my parents jumped at the opportunity to get me a bunch of preppy bitch clothes so that I have less black bands shirts to wear. *sigh* Then lots of emotional drama and blah blah blah. >_< Yeah, lots of awkwardness.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
I was sleeping with some family. Well it was cold and the couch wasn't that comfortable. So I went up to sleep with my cousin. He was OK with that. But when I got into the bed, I felt his raging boner. Uncomfortable with it, I tried to move it out of the way. But that dick just shoved me out of the bed.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by vayne92

'Nuff said y0

So many horrible people.

I don't understand the one about dropping a baby, does she mean she did drop an actual baby? What? Seems to not fit like the rest do.
Last edited by stevve at Dec 26, 2011,
Not necessarily bad, but I've had some weird ones this year for sure. Christmas eve dinner, at my grandma's house my grandma asked my 7 year old cousin what he was asking Santa for this year, he replied "a blowjob because that's what daddy asked for too!". My grandma than went on to make a comment about that giving a new meaning to Santa is coming...and of course the kid's parents were extremely embarrassed and the rest of dinner was awkward. After dinner the same 90 year old grandma beat me and all of my college-aged cousins in a game of beer pong, and my aunt's black lab ate my uncle's stash (ate the bag and everything, he ate like just under 1/8th) and slept for hours and kept trying to get up and falling over. It was like he was temporarily paralyzed. He woke up on Christmas morning good as new though. Was a weird year for sure.
Quote by MikkiSixx
Not necessarily bad, but I've had some weird ones this year for sure. Christmas eve dinner, at my grandma's house my grandma asked my 7 year old cousin what he was asking Santa for this year, he replied "a blowjob because that's what daddy asked for too!". My grandma than went on to make a comment about that giving a new meaning to Santa is coming...and of course the kid's parents were extremely embarrassed and the rest of dinner was awkward. After dinner the same 90 year old grandma beat me and all of my college-aged cousins in a game of beer pong, and my aunt's black lab ate my uncle's stash (ate the bag and everything, he ate like just under 1/8th) and slept for hours and kept trying to get up and falling over. It was like he was temporarily paralyzed. He woke up on Christmas morning good as new though. Was a weird year for sure.

Quote by MikkiSixx

You lucky bastard, I would give near anything to have an actually exciting christmas.

All my family does is get together, eat some ancient recipes, talk about politics, and exchange a couple small gifts which are usually clothes nobody will ever wear. Not really bad, just boring as crap.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Dec 26, 2011,
Quote by MikkiSixx

win
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My christmas ended with a 2v1bout of fisticuffs in my house, followed by one person storming out, their car was later found down the road overturned in a field and smashed up, the occupant missing, with a loose shoe nearby at 3-4am. Some hard drugs have been found in the car.

My christmas has been hillarious
Nobody in Amsterdam really was in a christmas spirit this year. I actually think that the whole ****ing country wasn't in the mood. But what can I say, I had delicious fondue.
Quote by MikkiSixx

Guitars:

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

My grandparents and my dad like to make dirty jokes/comments, but it's not as bad as when we travel to my uncle's house for holidays. Those conversations can get lewd. Funny, but not what you'd expect sometimes.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
That sucks TS.

I never have anything like that, but I do get annoyed. Every year at the "family get together", my family have to have stupid conversations. They all have a terrible world view, and every year at least one person leaves the country. They come back talking about how horrible every where outside of the U.S. is and how every other country is (and other states too; Louisiana spells like piss and there aren't enough white people hurr durr) a shithole, how useless those people are, how much better they are, etc. Keep in mind I've been to all of the same places they have and nowhere they've been is what they think it is; they just have a superiority complex. Then, every year China comes up. They all fellate each other while discussing how China is going to invade the U.S. soon and anybody who thinks otherwise is a ****ing idiot. The Chinese people are useless and we should nuke them because they're stupid commies and we owe them debt, which means China is suddenly the only aggressor in the world, and if you disagree, you're a stupid worthless commie liberal that needs to get the **** out.

Then I get dragged into it (that's the part I don't like), which is awkward because a couple of them know I want to move to Europe, which makes me a traitor to the glorious United States. It's a very awkard conversation. Needless to say, they all have a terrible world view and every year I lose more respect for them.

/rant
Quote by slipknot5678
/rant

Things like that happen at my family get togethers too, but not necessarily about China and stuff Super annoying too

I'm so glad most of my family is Liberal/Democratic. Or else I would probably move away and change my name.
Guitars:

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Last edited by MusicMan24 at Dec 26, 2011,
Quote by MikkiSixx
my aunt's black lab ate my uncle's stash (ate the bag and everything, he ate like just under 1/8th) and slept for hours and kept trying to get up and falling over. It was like he was temporarily paralyzed.

You do know that THC needs to be heated to a certain temperature before you can get the effects of being "high".

So I doubt it. Just sayin.
We mostly just drink on Christmas Eve, open tons of presents in the morning until like 12:30, play video games/listen to music/drink some more, eat, fall asleep, and go home the next day.

I did smoke a joint with my brother who is 18 years older than me and his woman though. That was awesome, we bumped into each other going out to smoke seperately at like 3am.
Quote by Zzzonked90
You do know that THC needs to be heated to a certain temperature before you can get the effects of being "high".

So I doubt it. Just sayin.

Read the stories: http://boards.cannabis.com/pets-animals/164132-dog-ate-weed-advice.html

Apparently my family isn't the only ones that have had similar experiences.

Also this article: http://www.hmbreview.com/news/dogs-dig-into-drugs-in-montara/article_be9c6e61-eced-54b9-b7c1-1f0133183156.html
Last edited by MikkiSixx at Dec 26, 2011,
Quote by slipknot5678
That sucks TS.

I never have anything like that, but I do get annoyed. Every year at the "family get together", my family have to have stupid conversations. They all have a terrible world view, and every year at least one person leaves the country. They come back talking about how horrible every where outside of the U.S. is and how every other country is (and other states too; Louisiana spells like piss and there aren't enough white people hurr durr) a shithole, how useless those people are, how much better they are, etc. Keep in mind I've been to all of the same places they have and nowhere they've been is what they think it is; they just have a superiority complex. Then, every year China comes up. They all fellate each other while discussing how China is going to invade the U.S. soon and anybody who thinks otherwise is a ****ing idiot. The Chinese people are useless and we should nuke them because they're stupid commies and we owe them debt, which means China is suddenly the only aggressor in the world, and if you disagree, you're a stupid worthless commie liberal that needs to get the **** out.

Then I get dragged into it (that's the part I don't like), which is awkward because a couple of them know I want to move to Europe, which makes me a traitor to the glorious United States. It's a very awkard conversation. Needless to say, they all have a terrible world view and every year I lose more respect for them.

/rant

My family is kinda like that, but different at the same time. They are mostly liberal, but conversations can get very heated. Plus there are usually about 15-20 people in the room. People are bound to disagree. I usually try to keep my mouth shut, but it's so hard sometimes.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2