My first video cover of Trivium's Inception of The End. See what you think .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVwCcekWgmA&context=C3e97029ADOEgsToPDskJKy_6OpKfi7hEOyS3GCdoG
Awesome! The only complaint i have is the video being out of sync with the audio. I little trick i use is to add an 8 count metronome click when starting the video recording which you can later use in your video editing software to line up the "spikes". Overall great job, got a wee bit out of tune in the lead roughly @ 2:46. Not sure if the bend's were short or if intonation came in their to haunt you? As for the guitar tone its pretty awesome. What gear are you using?

Awesome job and keep up the good work!
Quote by surjer
Awesome! The only complaint i have is the video being out of sync with the audio. I little trick i use is to add an 8 count metronome click when starting the video recording which you can later use in your video editing software to line up the "spikes". Overall great job, got a wee bit out of tune in the lead roughly @ 2:46. Not sure if the bend's were short or if intonation came in their to haunt you? As for the guitar tone its pretty awesome. What gear are you using?

Awesome job and keep up the good work!

Thanks .

Yeah, I need to learn how to sync audio and video properally :/. And it was the intonation, gotta get it sorted at somepoint.

I'm using a Digitech RP1000 into an M-Audio Fast Track Pro into Cubase with cab impulses.
Which impulses? I've been banging me head against the desk trying to find one i like. I'm running the preamp of my 6505+ into my Fast Track and then using keFIR to sim cabs..
Quote by surjer
Which impulses? I've been banging me head against the desk trying to find one i like. I'm running the preamp of my 6505+ into my Fast Track and then using keFIR to sim cabs..

Try GuitarHack
Holy crap dude, nailing that tone with just a RP1000. I use a 5150 myself and I can't even get near by miking it up.

Damn well done, clean and tight, articulate.
*chugga chugga chuggity chug chug chug*