Been playing for about year and 2 months... My birthday is coming in about 3 months and well... I'm going to put my fender mim strat to get fret leveling or whatever is happening since the god damn action is raping my right, and left hand. I'm playing maiden/megadeth stuff and i got weak grip in my hands hands naturally. So with action high of 2mm pick is quite a b***h to play.

I was thinking about getting myself Jackson King V , string through body or with licenced floyd. But i have no idea will that thing bring me more good than bad... I hear with double locking bridges you can get more lower action, which i kind of need because i already got to play hell patrol of judas priest, can do it, but problematic.

Of all that i got question about hands

1.Three months ago Ive done the stretching excercise petrucci gave,and 5 minues later my hands hand super burning sensation, and like something is stabbing my palm, thought its carpal tunnel syndrome, but come on i got 17 years ...
2.Few weeks ago I didn't play for 4 days, took guitar and as an retard started shredding, my right hand started hurting right in the center of palm...A bit diagnolly right that is. The pain stopped after few hours. I tried increasing my grip in hands but no success..

3. And right now my god damn right arm feels like ive hit the funny bone. Just above the elbow, where the triceps is, i have that feeling you get when you hit the funny bone.

P.S. About the posture, well... I sit like a philosopher. Rest my hand on my palm of hand, sometimes i rest my elbow on my legs and jaw on my palm. Could it be the reason?
I have a JS Randy Rhoads string thru body. Make sure the nut is good if you get the string through. It's a common problem with these series and you get a lot of fret buzz and buzz when you play open strings. I would go with the Floyd if I were you. I regret not getting it all the time.
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
Yeah. I see the problems with the bone nut on MIM strat, fret buzz. If i get locking nut ( that means there is no bone right?) i can get lower action ?
A few things:

1.) The reason your strat can't get low action without buzzing is because strats are not meant to have action that low. The fretboard radius is a big part of this.

2.) Yes, any Jackson/Ibanez/etc. brand will accommodate lower action then your fender, floating bridge or not.

3.) Lower action won't make you a better player. (I'm not trying to insult you here. I'm just saying, don't expect to suddenly get better because you have a guitar with lower action.) Also, having low/high action should never be an excuse for performance, as long as the action isn't waaaay off.

4.) You don't have carpal tunnel. If you really think it's an issue, call a physician.
Quote by Strats&Cats
A few things:

1.) The reason your strat can't get low action without buzzing is because strats are not meant to have action that low. The fretboard radius is a big part of this.

2.) Yes, any Jackson/Ibanez/etc. brand will accommodate lower action then your fender, floating bridge or not.

3.) Lower action won't make you a better player. (I'm not trying to insult you here. I'm just saying, don't expect to suddenly get better because you have a guitar with lower action.) Also, having low/high action should never be an excuse for performance, as long as the action isn't waaaay off.

4.) You don't have carpal tunnel. If you really think it's an issue, call a physician.

1) Yeah i realized that , the hard way. I like my strat sound, it simply screams... I played american one's and well, their action is a bit lower, will leveling the frets help fix the problem? I kind off need lower action for shredding

2) I choose Jackson. I never could get on with Ibanez, don't know why, I just don't like them :|

3) I agree on this one, I had for some time high action like on classical guitar on my strat and practised so I could play faster and to improve my technique, and accuracy.Definite improvement I must say, I don't expect to be better, but physical problems are quite there with high action, especially on sweeping parts. Yngwie does it, but I'd have to drop out of high school and practise all day to make it. ( I can do four string sweeps, with mild dist) but my hands overally hurt, many times my technique fails in speeding up ( for example playing A minor 5 string sweep on 12th fret makes my fingers cry, i can't manage to 'bar' those two strings, they are just too high and tension is big on them. ).
Without proper technique I could blame the instrument whole my life, but sometimes due to physical obstacles which are nearly impossible to evade, sometime you can blame. It's a long road for me. I don't feel insulted.

4) Thanks, I got worried because of low grip in hands...
I really think you should consult a doctor about your hand. I'm an EMT, and I've seen more than a handful of teenagers with arthritis.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER