Hi everyone, I've been a fan of this site for quite a few years now. I only decided to join a couple of months ago. Well, this is my question, (I wasn't sure where to post it.) what do you call a major chord that has an augmented 5th in it, ie: 1-3-5-#5 ?
Try the Musician Talk forum, but I would say an augmented triad
Airline 3P Deluxe
Gibson SG Special w/ SD 59's
Victoria MIJ 60's Electric Guitar
Martin DCX1E
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 18
Bunch of Pedals
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar