I'm bored. And fed up.

I made this thread to complain about stuff, simple. You see, there's always something to complain about, and the fact that it's still there in the first place, to drive you to complain, means that not enough people have complained about it yet. See?
Probably not. Ah forget it, what's the point...

Your attention span is probably akin to that of a mashed potato, so i'm going to make this a simple, easy to read list of some things I like to grump about.

- Crap music tastes.
There's no excuse, I happen to like music okay? And if you know f*ck all about it I'm bound to judge you, your family, your friends and your face and I can feel justified.

- The internet.
You know the drill, memes, opinions, dickwits, all that crap...dammit I'm a computer addict, i'm vulnerable! I just catch myself conforming to the BS from time to time, it's hardly my fault you know

- Ads.
Seriously, they're the worst anything ever and they're motherfucking everywhere. Sly bastards, do they ACTUALLY expect me to believe there's a scientific basis to what air-fresheners claim to do with unpleasant odours? They just...kill them. Holy mother of Christ that can't be safe. I have a recurring nightmare of Oust devouring my digestive gases from the outside while I try to take a shit. Honest.
There are also more profound ideological reasons to that, but fuck that shit.

- Most people, frankly.

So i suppose you have some clever remark about this thread and/or thread starter, oh go on then *sigh*
Just attach a permanent
ad-playing machine
to my head already
to kill me faster
kthxbye
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Old people getting free stuff just for surviving the same thing every single person n the planet goes through - ageing. seriously? why don't we start giving pregnant mothers paid leave because they were successfully ejaculated inside... OH WAIT. we do... thats a shit load of money that could be better spent on the BBC to change some of the dull and monotonous programming during the middle of the week.
Quote by burghUK
Old people getting free stuff just for surviving the same thing every single person n the planet goes through - ageing. seriously? why don't we start giving pregnant mothers paid leave because they were successfully ejaculated inside... OH WAIT. we do... thats a shit load of money that could be better spent on the BBC to change some of the dull and monotonous programming during the middle of the week.

I'm confused.. Who are you mad at?
Hey, mashed potatoes have long attention spans. I once narrated my whole life story to a mashed potato and it never interrupted me once, nor did it wander off.
🙈 🙉 🙊
i just had to come home from my gfs house cos we got a chinese and i have diarrhea from some dodgy chilli chicken. FML
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by entity0009
Hey, mashed potatoes have long attention spans. I once narrated my whole life story to a mashed potato and it never interrupted me once, nor did it wander off.

You probably killed it with boredom though so that's why it didn't even move
Quote by VillainousLatin
You probably killed it with boredom though so that's why it didn't even move

Nah, I killed it afterwards when I roasted it in an oven. The screams will stay with me until my dying day
🙈 🙉 🙊
Caught a cold from someone at work I think, on Friday. It's been a miserable past two days.
my tonsils have holes in them, it hurts so ****ing bad. my nose is stuffy, my head is groggy, i feel like shit. i cant smoke weed or go hang out with this awesome girl. **** my life
F*ck you all. Everyone is a stoopid c*nt
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Today went pretty well. It was a nice post-christmas, pretty much just chilled, ate unhealthy food, drank a ton of coffee, and walked around in pajamas all day.

/Not pessimistic
What really pisses me off, like more than anything else.

People who don't let you explain your point before they tell you its wrong.

****ing hate it. Getting pissed off just thinking about it haha
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by entity0009
Nah, I killed it afterwards when I roasted it in an oven. The screams will stay with me until my dying day

DOOM!

Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by entity0009

Really? All the mashed potato I've come across are absolute dicks.
Ts is a nerd.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
Ts is a nerd.

Yeah, no.

I hate nerds, every last one of them is a cocky shitface.
They say they shall "inherit the planet" huh? Oh shall you? Well that's just perfect.
See, I'd rather the inheritors of the earth be someone actually capable of reproducing.
I just don't want the human species to go down in a blaze of inadequacy and awkwardness, thank you very much.

Fuck them.
Quote by jetfuel495
I apologized to the kid on the internet that I was mean to the other day. I feel much better now

Was it Represent? If it was Represent you can take your apology back.

lol jk

or MI?
Quote by Basti95
Yeah, no.

I hate nerds, every last one of them is a cocky shitface.
They say they shall "inherit the planet" huh? Oh shall you? Well that's just perfect.
See, I'd rather the inheritors of the earth be someone actually capable of reproducing.
I just don't want the human species to go down in a blaze of inadequacy and awkwardness, thank you very much.

Fuck them.

I'm buying what you're selling, sonny boy.

Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I'm not grumpy at anything at the moment but I think I might be depressed (or at least totally apathetic) and I get the shits whenever somebody asks me to do the tiniest little thing. Basically anything that involves me getting of my arse is likely to make me one cranky cunt.

I'll just leave this here...
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.