Made this thread in the appropriate forum but got not responses, so here I am at the Pit lol.

My grandmother found an old acoustic in her Attic and brought it over to me this morning. Its in pretty rough shape, but I just wanna find out more about it. It has a black pickguard with a knockoff Hummingbird design on it, screwed into the body. Its a red guitar with the orange sunburst. A design surrounding the soundhole, and tuners like a classical guitar. Dot inlays at the 5th fret, 7th fret, 10th fret, and 12th fret. The 12th fret is the last fret on the guitar before the body of the guitar starts (no cutaway).

Anyone know anything about this kinda guitar?
Quote by Mainer
Made this thread in the appropriate forum but got not responses, so here I am at the Pit lol.

Good luck with that.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Have sex with it. Then make it have sex with your grandmother while you film it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
Have sex with it. Then make it have sex with your grandmother while you film it.

My point exactly. Willingly posting in the wrong forum rarely ends well
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Pictures would probably help you know
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
You already made a thread in the appropriate forum. Not to mention you only made it today. I could maybe understand making one here if you didn't get a response after several days.

Not all forums move as quickly as the Pit. Be patient.