I have to spend the night sleeping in the same room as my brother...

...and he's quitting smoking.

Normally sleeping in the same room as him isn't a bother but since he's quit smoking he's very angry. Right now he's trying to get a dvd player to work in my dads living room, my dads gone to bed and we are sleeping in the living room, I'm pretty sure he's gonna lose it soon.

A couple of minutes ago he nearly punched me because I couldn't help him find the cable. since it's not plugged in anywhere we can see it. Any advice?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
1. Get muscles
2. Fight brother
3. ????
4. Profit!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Assrape him. That'll teach him.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Thought this was going to be a molestation thread. Anyway, if you're that afraid, just pretend to be asleep the whole time.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
i have to share a room with my brother. its not that bad, just cant have any girls over...ever. but he plays guitar too so we always get to talk about music
Quote by son_of_bodom
Thought this was going to be a molestation thread. Anyway, if you're that afraid, just pretend to be asleep the whole time.

not afraid, I just know he'll keep my awake for ages trying to get this to work even though we don't have the cabels. And he might smash the tv at some point, won't be my prblem but it will piss my dad off in the morning if he comes downstairs and his tv is smashed...
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
get him some toothpicks and gum. be patient with him, when smokers quit it's an extraordinarily difficult time and you're better off being supportive than confrontational. He knows he's being a short tempered dick, he just cant do anything about it--the nature of an addiction.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by K Reyn
This dude might have the right idea.

He might break a TV over some cigs? Thats whack. Quitting smoking sucks but it's not that bad.

Oh yes it is.

Some people have no problem, other people would have an easier time kicking heroin. You cant make broad sweeping statements because it's patently false. I know what the guy is going through and it's not pleasant. You get cold sweats, tensed muscles, clenched jaw, the shakes, and serious anxiety. It's a really shitty process.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Go buy the man a pack of cigarettes.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Spoon with him. All Marlboro men do it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by entity0009
Stick nicotine patches on him when he's not looking.

this made me lol enough

do it
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by kbabz22
not afraid, I just know he'll keep my awake for ages trying to get this to work even though we don't have the cabels. And he might smash the tv at some point, won't be my prblem but it will piss my dad off in the morning if he comes downstairs and his tv is smashed...

You've just got money to throw don't ya?

OT: If he goes for you, try this!
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat