Whats up UG!! Heres is my last VGM cover, hope you like it!! I had some trouble with the lead guitar fitting into the song, what do you think I could've done to improve it? Any constructive feedback is really appreciated.

Feel free to leave your link also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFhd6El94g&feature=channel_video_title

Peace, and happy holidays!
Hey there

Great cover! I liked the feel to it, very happy and joyful xD
So, I think it's really good cover already, but the lead guitar is really missing another guitar, for harmonies. Try it! It would be great. Don't harmonize everything, though, just some bits... Anyway, just play with it some more, I'm sure you'll understand what I'm saying

C4C? - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1506737
I usually harmonize some parts in my covers, but in this one it just didn't feel very right, cause I was improvising the phrasing at some parts , and the latency was f***** me up so I couldn't get the timing right. But good advice though, it probably would have helped
Loved it. You got some subtle harmonies going on the guitars in the background after 1:30 which are awesome and keeps the song fresh!~. The original song is really mellow and your arrangement maintained that soul. You dressed the musical piece very well, I love your rhythm guitars, you kept lowering and lifting the energy of the song with your rhythm guitars changing palm mute to strumming in pure distortion and then playing little backing melodies, and your lead guitar hit me in the proper place. I don't feel the lead G is out of the mix, I just feel the volume is just a little tiny bit higher than it should be, but nevertheless the song is mixed really well.

What program do you use to record?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic