http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YKYrzojDcw

Ive been learning this solo very slowly for at least a year lol. Very hard even after all this time. The end bit is mostly improvized. Also need a new camera, and mic(but cant afford...). to say the truth, I dont recommed you get this crap ass guitar(hellraiser v-1 fr) even if its dirt cheap. Critisism is very welcome. c4c
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
I'm "Abyssvx" on YT. I just posted a comment... The C-1 Hellraiser FR is awesome! What's wrong with the V-1? Tuning problems?
thanks for your comment. Ive been playing for almost 2 years now, and I still got a whole lot of things to adjust. Overbendig and bad vibrato are the 2 things Ive been working hard to adjust for the past month. But Id say, this compared to my Forbidden City cover seems like a big improvement in those areas.

The v-1 stays in tune just fine, the problem with it is that its weight isnt at all well balanced. The neck is pretty damn heavy, almost as heavy as the body. When Im not holding the neck, it falls til its perpendicular to my body. Basically it is a very stupidly difficult guitar to play, unlike the c-1 which is awesome.
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
Hey there

So, you choose a great (and really hard ) solo to play, one of my favorites, too. Also, I agree with your sig, Marty is a fantastic guitarist and one of my main influences xD

Anyway - Your playing was good, but there was some notes that sounded really off key. You need to work a bit on it, although I can't say much, because of the audio quality. Maybe the guitar was out of tune? Or you used some effect, and it didn't really work. Also, you need to work on the vibrato and bending, since that's one of the reasons that makes Marty such a great guitar player

Besides that, your playing was really good. You have the technique to play it, but you need some more time to be familiar with it. Don't get me wrong, this is hard solo to master, I know it xD. Just keep working on it, and it will be flawless. Also, if you get the chance to get better recording equipment, do it.

And if you wanna C4C, check my Farewell Ballad cover - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1506737
Quote by bustapr
thanks for your comment. Ive been playing for almost 2 years now, and I still got a whole lot of things to adjust. Overbendig and bad vibrato are the 2 things Ive been working hard to adjust for the past month. But Id say, this compared to my Forbidden City cover seems like a big improvement in those areas.

The v-1 stays in tune just fine, the problem with it is that its weight isnt at all well balanced. The neck is pretty damn heavy, almost as heavy as the body. When Im not holding the neck, it falls til its perpendicular to my body. Basically it is a very stupidly difficult guitar to play, unlike the c-1 which is awesome.

I've been playing for 5 years and I don't attempt hard songs like that anymore. I guess I just don't have the motivation is used to when I was 14.
Good attempt dude at a very tough solo.

Your picking technique seems ok. Some notes sounded out of key so it might be worth checking your tabs. Your vibrato is very narrow and nervous (kirk hammet) and you seem to scrunch your fingers when doing vibrato. Your vibrato needs to be wider and come from the wrist.

You played some of the fast parts pretty clean and you made a good attempt so i liked your video and left a comment.

C4C ?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1507327