torrmow im going to the only big guitar shop in my country... im was planning to buy a epiphone explorer '84 with EMG pickups for 440 euro.
my budget is about 500 euro. but today i saw some good amps like the Bugera 333XL (460euro) and Peavy Spyder (330 euro) both tube amps, and i was wondering if i should buy that instead... its amlost 3AM now, (in the night lol)...
my current setup =

Guitars : Fender Squire Bullett Strat + some weird 30 year old guitar strat copy with humbuckers.

Amp : behringer VT100fx.

and i play mostly metallica.

thanks alot
I would probably go with a new amp
You never know what temporal days may bring, laugh, love,live free and sing, when life is in discord, praise ye the Lord-Anberlin

Science is crazy!
Question: do you like your axe?
Do you like your tone?
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
Quote by omidmash
Question: do you like your axe?
Do you like your tone?

i dont know if i like it, i never played with a good amp or a good guitar so idk how it is supposes to sound

and the 2 above reply's... lol both say something different, i still dont know what i should do
What you really need is a new...

I've got no advice
I pride myself on my humility.
Well, what sort of guitarist are you? Bedroom? Occasional Jam session? Gigging?
You never know what temporal days may bring, laugh, love,live free and sing, when life is in discord, praise ye the Lord-Anberlin

Science is crazy!
If you continue playing guitar you'll end up wanting both eventually. The amp will improve the overall sound more but a new guitar could increase your playing ability and comfort. You have to make the decision yourself based on your preferences and situation.
Go for a new guitar for now and a new amp later if you think you need it