View poll results: See post
Y
42 35%
N
72 60%
TS is awesome
7 6%
Voters: 121.
Are you sometimes so lazy that you redownload a file you need instead of retrieve a usb stick across a table that has said file on it?

Poll.
No.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
TS is too lazy to even put in "Yes" and "No" in the poll. pathetic.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's a good thing we'll be able to see who votes for the third option.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
It's a good thing we'll be able to see who votes for the third option.

This.

OP: No.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I once downloaded a film that I own on dvd rather than go across the room to get it. It took and hour and a half to download but I amused myself in the traditional male-in-front-of-a-computer-alone way
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by theogonia777
TS is too lazy to even put in "Yes" and "No" in the poll. pathetic.
I do all my polls like that, twat.

Problem?
Yes. And I don't know if this counts as being lazy or if it's just stupid, but I redownload things things to my desktop so I don't have to go through a maze of folders to retrieve it.
cat
Quote by Represent

Problem?

You clearly just wanted us to say that though because this is the most pointless thread ever, you just wanted to make a thread involving 'lazy' so we'd say that. You're a bit shit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by guitarxo
Yes. And I don't know if this counts as being lazy or if it's just stupid, but I redownload things things to my desktop so I don't have to go through a maze of folders to retrieve it.
I face that same situation almost all the time.

Quote by Trowzaa
You clearly just wanted us to say that though because this is the most pointless thread ever, you just wanted to make a thread involving 'lazy' so we'd say that. You're a bit shit.
Yup.

You mad.
Quote by Trowzaa

(Invalid img)

OT: no because downloading stuff take forever for me.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
I don't do that, but I'll listen to entire albums on youtube if I don't feel like digging out my CDs.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
No. Get up fatass.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
i will often watch a movie on netflix streaming instead of playing the same movie i have on dvd because i am so lazy.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I don't do that, but I'll listen to entire albums on youtube if I don't feel like digging out my CDs.

Also this.
cat
Quote by zenbone
i will often watch a movie on netflix streaming instead of playing the same movie i have on dvd because i am so lazy.

I don't see that as being lazy. Getting up to get the DVD just seems like unnecessary work.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The fact that you have a retarded napoleon dynamite avatar only makes me dislike you more.
I'm never that lazy :P I always love looking at what files I have on CD's, flashdrives, whatever....
Dude like, no.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Been so lazy that instead of going to look for the disc of a game, I just bought it on steam instead.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I'm so lazy I installed a death ray at my front door so that I don't have to get up and answer when somebody rings.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
No but sometimes I will redownload a file instead of finding the last one in my temp folder.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
So lazy that when I came home for winter break I didn't take the cloths out my bag for someone else to wash them.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Represent, stop turning into jew chords. At least his stupid and pointless threads were entertaining.

OT: No, no one does that. It's easier to just get the USB.
I download a program to control a robotic arm I have plugged into the USB port of my computer. I then use the robotic arm to retrieve the USB stick in question.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
I download a program to control a robotic arm I have plugged into the USB port of my computer. I then use the robotic arm to retrieve the USB stick in question.

What happens if you lost both the USB and the robotic arm controlling program?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
What happens if you lost both the USB and the robotic arm controlling program?

In times like this It's worth weighing up your options, you could get up and find them or...http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by Duffman123
Conbryvas you are disgusting.

Was trying to figure out what this was about.

Then I looked at the poll.

Agreed.
No

Quote by Represent

Quote by Represent's sig
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Dec 27, 2011,
I re-download files because I'm too lazy to open the folder where the original was at. Or I forgot where I put it. That or I'll go through the download window in firefox to find it if it was recent.