thinking of building an amplifier similair to the jcm 800 or the 2550 silver jubilee. got the contacts to make a job like this come together, just cant find a decent pcb for the circuitry. (although ofcourse im not copying the marshall design).
is this worth the hassle though??
let me know if you guys have any experience here or have any info on complete designs for these amp, thanks
if this is your first time doing something like this i suggest you buy a kit or something

edit forgot to mention

iv ebuild amps before and i this its worth while becasue its great practice and incredibly fun also im goign to be an electrica engineer so it really helps
Last edited by supersac at Dec 26, 2011,
Quote by supersac
if this is your first time doing something like this i suggest you buy a kit or something

edit forgot to mention

iv ebuild amps before and i this its worth while becasue its great practice and incredibly fun also im goign to be an electrica engineer so it really helps

thanks want to do it completely from the ground up though so will be getting the parts in seperately. funny, I just had an exam in electrical eng. I'm doing mech. only interested in elec for guitar purposes
have you ever built an amp from the design of another? if so, where did you get your designs??
Last edited by calvindinverno at Dec 26, 2011,