Sup people it's me Christian! (Italian Plumber voice)
Lol

Ok, since I got a new guitar with amp I wonder what settings should I put it in?

Please and thanks for the help
Current Guitar:
- Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic Guitar
- Fender Squire Strat Electric Guitar
Darn it didn't noticed it my bad
Current Guitar:
settings threads are typically closed, so don't be surprised, or irritated if it does. but there is a link to the "ultimate settings thread" under one of the stickies, i believe it is "bannable topics, and some good ones" it will be located at the top of the page.

however to help you we really need to know what guitar and what amp with as much detail as you know. what sound you are going for, and likely a few other things.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
settings threads are typically closed, so don't be surprised, or irritated if it does. but there is a link to the "ultimate settings thread" under one of the stickies, i believe it is "bannable topics, and some good ones" it will be located at the top of the page.

however to help you we really need to know what guitar and what amp with as much detail as you know. what sound you are going for, and likely a few other things.

If you could help quickly I got a Fender Squire Strat (the guitar pack for $250 in GC) and the amp it comes with and don't really care about the style just something that I could keep it and don't change
Current Guitar:
Quote by Sputnik1
Trashed... The link is in my post.

Thanks...
Current Guitar:
Quote by Sputnik1
Trashed... The link is in my post.

yea i saw that after, i must have been typing when you posted you as you beat me by two minutes.

i left what i said there, because at least it would some other things that he could read if he wanted to do some learning that stickey has a lot of info, as well as navigate the forum.

anyway

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Just play around with all kinds of settings my friend! That is the best part of having a new toy! Hope you enjoy it.
Twitter
Soundcloud

ESP LTD EC-500
Krank Krankenstein
Krank Krankenstein 4x12 Cabinet
Alesis M-EQ 230
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby GC95
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2