How much storage space is there on the 32GB iPod Touch models when the software that steals a few GB's is on there? I'm weighing up between a 32GB and a 64GB, and I have enough music to push the 32GB's capacity with the software on there?
It takes up about 2-4 gig. Always go for the highest memory.
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

you're going to end up just playing angry birds the whole time so it doesn't matter
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Probably somewhere about 28-30GB. We got my mum an 8GB Touch for Christmas and its actual capacity as shown by iTunes is 6.4GB.
Quote by I am wet
you're going to end up just playing angry birds the whole time so it doesn't matter

This

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by I am wet

That's what your phone is for.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Don't be a fool and get Where's My Water, best game ever.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
My 8GB iTouch is now 6.3GB.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What's the price difference between the 32 and 64? I have 450GB+ music on my PC and a 32GB touch, I usually just clear/restock the Ipod once a month and it's a great system.
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
It's 29.2GB IIRC, I just synced my sisters new iPod Touch with my iTunes library this morning.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by walkingminstral
What's the price difference between the 32 and 64? I have 450GB+ music on my PC and a 32GB touch, I usually just clear/restock the Ipod once a month and it's a great system.

I can get a 32 for $307 and a 64 for $411. I'm too impatient to save for a couple of weeks so I can get the 64gb. Although, I remembered some housework that I was going to do and get paid for, which would give me enough for the 64gb
I got a 32gb for Christmas, just checked on my iTunes and everything adds up to 28.64gb, although the info panel on iTunes says its capacity is 28.51gb
My iPhone's capacity is 28.21GB but the iPhone's firmware is a little bit bigger than an iPod. I think it'll be somewhere between 29-31GB (if you're lucky).