Okay so the thing that attaches my microphone to my stand busted. I have no idea what its called and if its a standard size or whatever. Either way I need a replacement FAST as in I am going to overnight it most likely. The catch is its circular, and I can't find any like it on a quick search without name.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31gHXmWDTFL._AA160_.jpg

It is connected the microphone in this picture.
Google 'Mic Cradle'. It's different to what's in the pic but a cradle should do the job
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Google 'Mic Cradle'. It's different to what's in the pic but a cradle should do the job

Yeah I wasn't sure if those would work. Are those universal or do I need to find one specific to my microphone?

EDIT: I read there is a large and small size shock mounts...is that all or is it mic specific? I have found one specifically, but just wondering for future reference.
Last edited by FireHawk at Dec 27, 2011,
i think that is called a universal adapter, but dont quote me on that. a shockmount would be usable with that as well, but they may cost a little more. or what the others have said, ive never heard of those haha.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."