Hi all im new to this Forum im looking for some help with the lyrics of a acoustic song im writing
so here it is
E|--------------3----------------------- 3--------------
B|--------3-----------3----------- 3-----------3--------
G|-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----
D|-----------------------------------------------------
A|-----------------------------------------------------
E|--3-----------------------3--------------------------
As Im sitting in this loney Room

E|--------------3----------------------- 3-----------
B|--------3-----------3-----------3--------- --3-----
G|-----2-----2-----2-----2-----2-----2-----2-----2--
D|--------------------------------------------------
A|--------------------------------------------------
E|--2-----------------------2-----------------------
Thinking of Us and the Thoughts keep on coming

E|--------------3-----------------------3-----------
B|------- -3----------- 3----------- 3-----------3-----
G|-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0--
D|--------------------------------------------------
A|--2-----------------------2-----------------------
E|--------------------------------------------------
back (sing about 4seconds)

E|--------------3--------------------------3--
B|- -------3-----------3-----------3-----3-----
G|-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0--------
D|--------------------------------------------
A|--3-----------------------3-----------------
E|--------------------------------------------
Each Chords make me think of (then i Go into Basic Stumming same chords ) U You (sing it kinda long

Tabs are a bit Tight i copied it so
Chords are
E|--3---3---3---3
B|--3---3---3---3
G|--0---2---0---0
D|--0---0---2---2
A|--2---0---2---3
E|--3---2---0---0
(G) (?) (?) (Cadd 9)
Not Sure about the 2nd and 3rd chord im still kinda new to guitar so Please Help Lyrics only : As im sitting in this loney room , THinking of us and the Thoughts keep coming.... Each chord make me Think of You...........

Picking pattrem (Bass note) + (G) + (B) + (G) + (e) + (G) + (B) + (G) So thats it a SLow song by the way so need some input in the lyrics please
Stumming pattren is DD UUUU DU x2 per Chord Thanks all...
well lyrics should be personal, so its kinda hard for someone to write lyrics for you, and as far as the chords go the 3rd one could be looked at as an Em7, not sure bout the 2nd one though.
Thanks mrsamk93 ....
Ohh and the songs title is nothing but Thoughts and Chords , but is really hard to write a song so will try my best though
Im pretty sure the third chord is an Em7 too. the second chord is one that I use all the time. I think its some kind of E also but cannot think of the name!! someone post the name also.

thats pretty detailed description. All Im gunna say is Lyrics have to come from wherever this song is coming from. If its coming from a girl (Which Im assuming it is) then think of the girl and the situation your writing about. Imagining it happening. hat are you thinking? what are your feelings? try to avoid generic lines even though theyre good fillers for when you cant think of anything else. WHen you are writing the song, try to imagine that you are discovering a song that already exists. Be willing to sacrafice for it. If theres a part youve worked really hard on but it clutters the song or doesnt quite fit, take one for the team and get rid of it or use it for another project. Do whatever your song needs. dont try to do a ton of impressive stuff if you havent mastered it or dont have a reason to use it. Dont kill yourself trying to finish the song. If nothing comes, pt it down for an hour or two and come back. the more time you spend staring at it. the more stale your ideas will get. IF you hit a good idea, the lyrics should roll out of you fast. write them down!!! If the words dont quite fit at first, refine them. Itll be worth it when you are done. Also make sue everything you put into create the right atmosphere. Would you put a chugging overdrive in a soft love song? No! only add things that make sense. dont try to take up time in it. Let it come natural.
The Overflow+READ=zombies.

"if the individual has the right to govern himself, all external government is tyranny." -Benjamin R Tucker
Quote by hiwaychild1
Im pretty sure the third chord is an Em7 too. the second chord is one that I use all the time. I think its some kind of E also but cannot think of the name!! someone post the name also.

thats pretty detailed description. All Im gunna say is Lyrics have to come from wherever this song is coming from. If its coming from a girl (Which Im assuming it is) then think of the girl and the situation your writing about. Imagining it happening. hat are you thinking? what are your feelings? try to avoid generic lines even though theyre good fillers for when you cant think of anything else. WHen you are writing the song, try to imagine that you are discovering a song that already exists. Be willing to sacrafice for it. If theres a part youve worked really hard on but it clutters the song or doesnt quite fit, take one for the team and get rid of it or use it for another project. Do whatever your song needs. dont try to do a ton of impressive stuff if you havent mastered it or dont have a reason to use it. Dont kill yourself trying to finish the song. If nothing comes, pt it down for an hour or two and come back. the more time you spend staring at it. the more stale your ideas will get. IF you hit a good idea, the lyrics should roll out of you fast. write them down!!! If the words dont quite fit at first, refine them. Itll be worth it when you are done. Also make sue everything you put into create the right atmosphere. Would you put a chugging overdrive in a soft love song? No! only add things that make sense. dont try to take up time in it. Let it come natural.

Thanks U helped alot wil keep u guys updated
read the rules, bro. this place is for lyrics and words only, overall 'songwriting' questions can go under S&L Techniques and questions regarding music in all its forms should go in Musician Talk.

*closed*