Hi I have bought some nice pedals and a nice new guitar recently and am no longer satisfied with my Vox Ac5
I mainly play blues, and some classic rock but I have been getting into more melodicy type stuff

I was looking for a nice tube amp preferably under 600 bucks with two channels reverb

My current gear is:
Crybaby
Tuner
Boss Cs3
MXR Micro Chorus
Bad monkey od, soon to be replaced
Fulltone OCD
Line 6 Tonecore echo park
Guyatone MD3 delay, used as a reverb

Thanks,
CHRIS
Jet city JCA 22 1x12 combo, Bugera V22/V55 combo
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
What will you be using it for, just bedroom jamming or do you need something loud enough to gig with?
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
Also do you want a combo or half stack?
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
the 400-700 seems to be a bit of no mans land where under is just too low quality for a 600 budget and 700-800 opens a whole new world of quality.

i know cause im stuck in there. you might want to look at the tweakers and other egnaters? the tubemeister seems cool but thats really pushing your budget. so is the carvin v3.

theres fender stuff, but again in the 4-6 range fender is uninspiring - like the hot rod. good amp. its a giging mans work horse, but it definitely is no vintage tweed
There are a couple good Blackstar amps around that range. Might want to check out the HT-5 or HT-20.
I need something to gig with ( coffee shops/ small pubs) and was looking for a 1x 12 maybe the mustang 3?? but i have heard about the fender fizz? has it been fixed
I know its not a tube amp but the modeling blew me away, especially for the price
Laney Cub
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+
Don't get the mustang if that's your budget!

And no, the fizz has not been fixed
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Mic'd or unmic'd? BH15H head and 1x12 cab will run you about 500. Would probably do you well if you're mic'd. 7 to 15 watt switchable. I've tinkered with it before but don't own one YET. They'd probably do well with blues. I use my BH5H for country and blues.
Quote by ikey_
the 400-700 seems to be a bit of no mans land where under is just too low quality for a 600 budget and 700-800 opens a whole new world of quality.
Not if you can find deals on used stuff. I didn't pay much for my dream amp. And a family member of mine got a Soldano Hot Rod head for $350, no joke. LOL