So I was at the game on christmas eve and near the end a fight broke outbetween a jets girl and a giants girl. While you cant really see it here, the giants boyfriend kicks the jets girl and she falls on the steps, then her boyrfiend jumps in but went a bit too far.

If you dont wanna see someone curbstompped dont watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3sXqmy89CI
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
lol, drunk bitches.
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
Honestly I dont know, he wasnt moving at all :/

Not really a curbstomp but his neck was on the steps
And now, we must all watch Green Street Hooligans.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
>Giant fan
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Was the Jets dude arrested? I really hope he enjoyed a nice stay in jail for Christmas.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
What a bunch of idiots. One time I was at a Cowboys/Cardinals game in Arizona and saw two drunk fans fight. The Cardinals fan ended up with a huge gash on his head.
Sports <---> Fights

Makes sense to me.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
"Oh, you like a different team to me, therefore you must be a shit human so I can punch you."
Bleh.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Gay.

Rangers and Celtic fans (Scottish football teams) get stabbed after many games together. No two teams hate each other and supporters more, and have been involved in acts of murder.
What a ****ing asshole.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Pathetic.

QFT

I don't understand football fans fighting...fighting at sporting events is just stupid anyway...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Even if the Jets people started it (which we dont know) if the Giants gGy hit the Jets Grl then he needed a good kick to the face.

In the vid i see him move fast then Jets Girl is on the ground and Jets Guy didnt like it. I get the feeling Giants girl was losing/didnt want to continue so Giants shoved/hit Jets Girl to get her off of his lady and Jets Guy put an end to it period.

Not saying Jets side was right but if the ladies are fighting either let them fight till security comes or just pull them apart then restrain them. Jeez they are both small chicks.
Knowledge is power
At least fight over a good sport.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
What were they yelling in the background? I heard "DICKS, dicks! Dicks everywhere!" or something really dumb like that.

"That's ****ed up, man"
Quote by yoman297
What were they yelling in the background? I heard "DICKS, dicks! Dicks everywhere!" or something really dumb like that.

"That's ****ed up, man"

Haha thats was my cousin who said "Thats ****ed up, bro" he was recording. Honestly from where i was, I could see it better and while I dont know which girl started it, the Giants guy kicked her, then the Jets guy beat his ass. Both sides were in the wrong though, that stomp was waayy too far
Maybe he thought the guy was Rex Ryan, and was trying to cheer him up over the loss by shoving his feet in his face?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by zbest
Haha thats was my cousin who said "Thats ****ed up, bro" he was recording. Honestly from where i was, I could see it better and while I dont know which girl started it, the Giants guy kicked her, then the Jets guy beat his ass. Both sides were in the wrong though, that stomp was waayy too far

thats what i figured happened from the video. Agree he shoulda stopped after dude fell from the second kick to the grill.
Knowledge is power
Don't they segregate the crowd? Silly Americans...
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by necrosis1193
Maybe he thought the guy was Rex Ryan, and was trying to cheer him up over the loss by shoving his feet in his face?

You always get me.

OT: Didn't see the video, I don't condone violence.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
You always get me.

OT: Didn't see the video, I don't condone violence.

Me either, but this was some serious shit. I hope he got cought
Quote by danielh123.
Not a curbstomp in the sense that I was expecting. I guess that's a good thing though...

I guess...

I concur.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
There was another fight at the same game, but that was a 30 man brawler, the whole section got kicked out
Too bad the Eagles Cowboys game meant nothing to either team. Theres always some good fights during those.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Too bad the Eagles Cowboys game meant nothing to either team. Theres always some good fights during those.

My dad broke up a fight at the last Eagles-Cowboys game I went to.

Cowboys never do well against the Eagles.
Quote by blake1221
My dad broke up a fight at the last Eagles-Cowboys game I went to.

Cowboys never do well against the Eagles.

Yea, but at least they still have a chance.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...