Could someone with trained ear please help me find the chords to this song please?

http://youtu.be/csb8LqFWJAA

The verse and intro to me seemed to be Csus2 and Gm, and the chorus (1:04) Esus2 , G and Bm.

But now I think I may have got the verse wrong..sorry, it's been a while since I've been learning songs by ear.

Any help please?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Dec 27, 2011,
Quote by Portuguese_boy
E G A / E G B- A / E G A / G E

Well, that is kinda similar to the first way I did it.

I even tabbed it .

Then a friend of mine told me the key was wrong, so I tried again.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I actually Hear (on the intro, and verse):

a Bm and a G maj (Barre chord at 3rd fret, BUT dont play E & A strings), repeat, repeat, then an A maj (barre chord on 5th fret, play as the previous G maj) and an F# maj (again barre chord on 2nd freth and play without E & A Strings), repeat until the (Chorus?) at around 2:05 on the video where you'll play:

Em, Bm, G maj, A maj, then Em, Bm, G maj, G maj and then Em, Bm, Bm, A maj, Em, Bm, G maj, A maj

Then on drum part: G maj, A maj, Bm (repeat, repeat.....)

Plus: Arpegios:

1st:

e|----10----9----7----|
B|-----------------------|

2nd (at 2:05 part)

e|----10-----10-----10------12------9---------10------10------10-------12-------9----|
B|---------8------8-------8-------8-------8-----------7-------7--------7---------7-------7|

3rd (ending):

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------3----2-----3-----------3-----2------3----------3----2-----3-----5-----3-----2-----3|
G|-----0(let Ring)-----------2(let Ring)-----------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------4(let Ring)--------------------------------|

That Sould do , BTW nice song

EDIT: oh forgot, the Song is in Bm...
ESP LTD MH-100QM STB with Suhr SSV-N & SSH-B
Phil Pro MS-20
Vox V845 Classic Wah
Fender Mustang IV V.2
Fender Mustang I
Last edited by ADOLF1612 at Dec 27, 2011,
Quote by Krieger91
Well, that is kinda similar to the first way I did it.

I even tabbed it .

Then a friend of mine told me the key was wrong, so I tried again.

Oh god, he doesn't get it.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
Oh god, he doesn't get it.

?
What am I missing?
Quote by ADOLF1612
I actually Hear (on the intro, and verse):

a Bm and a G maj (Barre chord at 3rd fret, BUT dont play E & A strings), repeat, repeat, then an A maj (barre chord on 5th fret, play as the previous G maj) and an F# maj (again barre chord on 2nd freth and play without E & A Strings), repeat until the (Chorus?) at around 2:05 on the video where you'll play:

Em, Bm, G maj, A maj, then Em, Bm, G maj, G maj and then Em, Bm, Bm, A maj, Em, Bm, G maj, A maj

Then on drum part: G maj, A maj, Bm (repeat, repeat.....)

Plus: Arpegios:

1st:

e|----10----9----7----|
B|-----------------------|

2nd (at 2:05 part)

e|----10-----10-----10------12------9---------10------10------10-------12-------9----|
B|---------8------8-------8-------8-------8-----------7-------7--------7---------7-------7|

3rd (ending):

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------3----2-----3-----------3-----2------3----------3----2-----3-----5-----3-----2-----3|
G|-----0(let Ring)-----------2(let Ring)-----------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------4(let Ring)--------------------------------|

That Sould do , BTW nice song

EDIT: oh forgot, the Song is in Bm...

Ok, thanks for all the help.

Having a bit of trouble woth the chorus (1:05), but you've been pretty helpful!
Quote by Portuguese_boy
oh lawd

Could someone please explain?