Alright so I went to Guitar Center in search of upgrading from a Line 6 Spider IV 30W , to a half-stack. So I found a used head and cabinet from the store's website. There was a Kustom Quad 200 Head and a B-52 AT-412 480W 4x12 Speaker Cabinet. The head was $170 and the cabinet was $160, a total of $330. It sounds awesome!
Congrats man. Nothing like the feeling of bring home some sweet new gear. Enjoy!
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
Quote by guitarguychris1
Congrats man. Nothing like the feeling of bring home some sweet new gear. Enjoy!

Thanks man.
no pics? how is this a ngd thread?
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
If you don't post a review or pics then the thread will most likely be closed..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
How do I post pics? I'm a total noob at pics.

Review:
So there are two channels on the head, which is 200 watts, the lead and rythm channel which is basically drive and clean. I'm pretty sure it is either solid state or a hybrid, most likely solid state.

The amp has balls, enough that instead of gain, it actually says 'Balls', and a gain boost button that says, 'Bigger Balls'. Though the amp does have balls, so far I havent gotten extreme distortion, as it is more of an overdrive, which is what I actually want but it could have a little more room for gain, or 'Balls'. You have your standard EQ, and the volume doesn't go past 2 so far as it is 200 watts and the cabinet is 480 watts with four 12" speakers. The head also has straightforward digital effects that are pretty standard and simple, the way I like it.

The clean channel is pretty good, as it is hard to mess up a clean channel. I am using a Fender Telecaster (Ash and Maple neck/fretboard) or a LTD M-100 FM. I have tried it with and Epiphone Les Paul Plain Top Standard, but eh, Epiphone. I'm surprised on how well the Telecaster takes the heavy drive with it's single coil pickups and the hum isn't too bad surprisingly. I love the balanced tone from this amp and how it has the perfect amount of bass and mids, and having a limit on treble so it never gets ear-piercingly high.

The cabinet is amazing, it makes the groumd rumble and projects the sound very well. The cabinet is incredibly durable from what I've seen so far, and has a very clear sound. The cabinet is just very heavy compared to other 4x12 cabinets I've carried before.

Overall, the gear gets two thumbs up from me and the balls this thing gives is similar to an AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Guns N' Roses tone. It specializes in a heavy crunch/punch overdrive sound and will be my amp for a long time.
Last edited by Myaccount876 at Dec 27, 2011,
Quote by Myaccount876
Pics coming as soon as I figure this shit out...

1. Join photobucket
2. Take pics
3. Upload to computer
4. Go to PB and click 'Upload"
5. Once its uploaded from wherever you saved it too your computer, hover over the pic with the mouse, and copy the link that's called 'IMG Code'.
6. Post that very code in to a post and it will appear.
7. ???
8. Bang Bitches.
9. Profit.
Quote by Malice26
1. Join photobucket
2. Take pics
3. Upload to computer
4. Go to PB and click 'Upload"
5. Once its uploaded from wherever you saved it too your computer, hover over the pic with the mouse, and copy the link that's called 'IMG Code'.
6. Post that very code in to a post and it will appear.
7. ???
8. Bang Bitches.
9. Profit.

Thanks. Just need to find my camera then as my phone is being retarded.

Quote by Myaccount876
Thanks. Just need to find my camera then as my phone is being retarded.

My my good sir, you need an attenuator for all that fail. It happens to the best of us.