I was taking off my strings today and cleaning off my fret board. I felt inclined to smell my fret board and when I did, I was met with a horrid stench. Two questions;

How do I get my fret board to stop smelling like balls?

Would you suggest cleaning my fret board with lighter fluid? (It was suggested in a youtube vid as a substitute for a legitimate neck cleaning oil)
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Do a poo on it, it should counteract the balls smell.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Why get rid of it? I love me the smell of them balls
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by StewieSwan
Wash your hands before you play

This goes for your guitar and your balls.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Don't use lighter fluid. Just... don't. Pick up some lemon oil typically used to clean hardwood floors and clean it with that.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Dec 27, 2011,
Dunlop sells cleaning fluid foor fret boards and whatnot. You can use lemon oil or Orange glow, or any other cleaning supply you may have in your cabinet, but keep in mind that any hardwood cleaning agent is a) fairly expensive b) made for floors.

as for washing your hands, it will actually help not only keep your shit from smelling like balls, but it will also increase your string life (wipe the fretboard and strings afterward as well).

And, it goes without saying, dont play guitar with your balls. Or, if you're murderface, with your dick.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Last edited by koalabacon at Dec 27, 2011,
Quote by SlayingDragons
Don't use lighter fluid. Just... don't. Pick up some lemon oil typically used to clean hardwood floors and clean it with that.

You're referring to the wood furniture polish? right?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Lemon oil, bro.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Lemon oil, bro.

What this guy said. Also, quit playing right after you fap. Or at least wash your hands after you fap, and than play.
Fap with your right hand.

Just don't put your pick in your mouth.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥