Page 1 of 2
Does anyone actually take care of their skin anymore? is that still a thing?

I only ask cos I literally never have put anything on my face that is not water in the shower. And I have a pretty bad complexion and constant waves of nasty skin. Dry mostly, not greasy.

DO you use anything that works? Or show a picture of your gnarly skin because your product doesn't work., jaja0ajaa
Quote by ThorVonClemson
Be thankful your parents care about you man.
A guy like you could easily be mistaken for a lady and be violently raped.

I'm virile, fertile, scream when I come.
I also suffer from eczema. And I mean SUFFER. So I use Aqueous Cream.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
All of the above. I'm on steroid cream, hydrocortisone and several different soaps/shower gels/deodorant sprays because of eczema.
Aside from that my diet is shit, and I tend to get lazy with washing several times a day.
I have acne, but so do half of teens. I just use Noxzema, or however you spell it...
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I sometimes have acne breakouts, so I use apricot scrub to help prevent it. It also makes my skin nice and smooth
I wash my face twice a day. Once with an acne wash and once with soap that makes my skin soft.

I have acne problems in my genes; the only way to keep my skin clear is to take good care of it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I take care of my skin, I moisturise regularly and exfoliate and wash my face every morning and night.
The only time my face gets washed is in the shower. I don't have bad skin or much acne either.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Oh god, I really need to start paying attention to the knuckles of my pinky finger. The skin there is all rough and cracked. I kinda like it, but damn it hurts like hell sometimes.
I keep clean. Usually wash twice daily. Eat moderately well, or at least try to. I'm also on acne medication. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go on Roaccutane, though. So my skin's gonna take a beating pretty soon.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by izbbass
The only time my face gets washed is in the shower. I don't have bad skin or much acne either.

This.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I've been eating a lot more vag over the last year or so. My skin's been pretty damn good since. I think it's because of that - it's the only considerable change I can think of.
Quote by BeefWellington
I keep clean. Usually wash twice daily. Eat moderately well, or at least try to. I'm also on acne medication. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go on Roaccutane, though. So my skin's gonna take a beating pretty soon.

a bad diet really has that much effect on your skin?
...that's probably why mine's shite then i'm a complete sweets addict. i wonder if you can combat that with products cos there's no way i'm giving up sweets
Quote by ThorVonClemson
Be thankful your parents care about you man.
A guy like you could easily be mistaken for a lady and be violently raped.

I'm virile, fertile, scream when I come.
One of the conditions of my hispanicity is that if I don't use lotion on my face it gets stupid dry and cracked to hell. If I don't take care of myself, it looks like I've bobbed for razors in a bucket of cocaine.

Quote by Hippy's Son
...that's probably why mine's shite then i'm a complete sweets addict. i wonder if you can combat that with products cos there's no way i'm giving up sweets

Certain foods cause your body to react by secreting more oil, which clogs pores and leads to pimples.
Last edited by madbasslover at Dec 27, 2011,
Quote by Hippy's Son

That many chemicals will ruin your skin more than the shitty diet. Luckily I really don't like a lot of sweets, so I just have to add my missing veg to regular meals...but seriously dude; the diet change is the cheapest, easiest and most overall beneficial way of combating it.
I don't really do anything and I'd say my skin's pretty average. It's not perfect but I don't have spots and it's not greasy or dry.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
i found that when i started getting spots recently, it was when i hadn't been running for a few days. after i'd been running, the spots disappeared instantly.
i've not been getting spots lately so i figure it must've been a (mostly) summer thing?
also, team sports doesn't have the effect that constant running for an hour does.
basically, just run and they'll go away.

but to answer your question - i use dove facewipes in the morning which worked great several years ago but i'm getting kind of tired of them.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Last edited by untalented at Dec 27, 2011,
I just wash my face once a day. My only thing that's ever noticeable is when I have dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
i use an aftershave balm and use facewash in the shower
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Last edited by Eggmond at Dec 27, 2011,
I wash my face with sandpaper and steel wool.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I have eczema as well (I think I made a thread about it a while ago) so I kind of have to or else my body will be covered in rashes.
I use face soap and a moisturizer. Works alright, I have pretty good skin.
I used to use some acne thing then I was younger. Can't remember unfortunately. Since then, my acne has gone down considerably and I only have to moisturize these days.

A combination of getting older and eating better seems to be the best cure for acne.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
Last edited by bearsfan092 at Dec 27, 2011,
I have intense acne. And I mean intense. It's starting to go away though.

I've used medicines that I had to get from a dermatologist and it never did anything.

For Christmas my mom bought me this:

It's only been 2 days and my skin is already clearing up, feeling less greasy, and just generally better. It will be the best thing you will ever have. It's doing more for me than several hundred dollar medications I got from doctors.

I've also tried all those things you see on tv like clean & clear 3 step shit and whatever, doesn't do anything. This little bar is AMAZING.
Don't really eat sweets and my skin as soft as a baby's bottom.
Don't use 'products' either.

I think diet (especially hydration) is most important.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Eh, I have acne, but after eating some pills and trying some creams a few years back with no success, I just don't bother anymore. Dry skin is a problem for me though, but really only on my hands. Sometimes they dry up so bad they start cracking up and bleeding, I hate using lotion and I don't know what's causing this .

I did get some skin care products for xmas, but I haven't bothered to try them yet.
I'm trying to assume a more "I don't give a shit" attitude, so I probably never will.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
when i saw Motorhead, every bass kick shook the place

when they played Overkill at the end i nearly involuntarily shat myself
Diet and exercise fixes most problems. Physical and mental.

also: dry hands commonly occurs from obsessive hand washing. Stop washing your hands so much. You have an immune system.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Last edited by ripple07 at Feb 5, 2012,
I get a few spots every now and then but I need some decent face wash to keep completely clear skin.
Quote by MakinLattes
I use a brillo pad and bleach to keep my skin nice and leathery.

Clint Eastwood once said that, right?

OT: my skin is naturally ok for the most part(why does everyone only care about the skin on our facees? isnt skin our largest organ?) but, once a month i get a huge zit somewhere. once, there was this huge cyst thing growing in my nose-hole. it was gross.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Last edited by Harvey Swick at Feb 5, 2012,
Page 1 of 2