Poll: Is Chinese food still Chinese food if it's made in the US?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is Chinese food still Chinese food if it's made in the US?
Yes
36 48%
No
10 13%
:wtf:
29 39%
Voters: 75.
Is it really Chinese food if it's made in the US?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Is it really a hot dog if it is made in Japan?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Is it really African music if its played in Australia?

Answer: yes
Check out my band Disturbed
If a non-American band plays the song We're An American Band, are they granted citizenship for its duration?

Edit: GOddammit guys, this was almost a thing.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by StewieSwan
Is it really African music if its played in Australia?

Answer: yes

Not the same thing.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
chinese style cooking
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
No, by trade law anything labelled as chinese food must be prepared in china and shipped over to the states. It's amazing they manage to keep it hot.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Does a bear shit in the woods and wipe his ass with a fluffy white rabbit?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Of course it is, as Chinese food means here "food that is prepared in a traditional Chinese way".
It's just Chinese style. Actually, most food actually from China is very different from what you get at a Chinese restaurant in America; this is because real Chinese food is so different from Western food that most American people wouldn't eat it unless prepared like it is. It's kind of a way to ease you into the real thing. Not to mention the food is, more often than not, prepared by oriental people.

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
It's just Chinese style. Actually, most food actually from China is very different from what you get at a Chinese restaurant in America; this is because real Chinese food is so different from Western food that most American people wouldn't eat it unless prepared like it is. It's kind of a way to ease you into the real thing. Not to mention the food is, more often than not, prepared by oriental people.

"Oriental" is no longer accepted as a politically correct term.

Nobody in China actually eats like that anyways. Fortune Cookies and General Tso's Chicken were both invented in San Francisco
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Good to know someone actually understood the question. I've heard Chinese food served in America is pretty different (besides rice and stuff like that) then how people in China prepare and eat their food

EDIT: On an unrelated note, just got General Gao's Chicken, pork fried rice and chicken fingers courtesy of Master Wok
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Dec 27, 2011,
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous

Bitch please, I pull that off better than you ever could.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Bitch please, I pull that off better than you ever could.

I never said that you didn't, master
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
yes cos it's a style of food, of course. had some excellent lo mein yesterday night. course it was freezing cold leftovers and more strange objects than noodles, but enjoyable nonetheless.
Quote by ThorVonClemson
Be thankful your parents care about you man.
A guy like you could easily be mistaken for a lady and be violently raped.

I'm virile, fertile, scream when I come.
Quote by StewieSwan
"Oriental" is no longer accepted as a politically correct term.

I know, it was just the first word that came to mind, but since it apparently also includes peoples of the Middle East, it's not a good blanket term for East Asian folks anyway.

Also
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by entity0009
No, by trade law anything labelled as chinese food must be prepared in china and shipped over to the states. It's amazing they manage to keep it hot.

Though it can sometimes take so long for the food to arrive, spring rolls can become autumn rolls. Hayooooo
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Also

That stuff disappeared from my local stores like 8 or 9 years ago. I haven't seen that blue bag in so long
It gets more and more commerciaized the farther east you go. We have pretty regular stuff, but in Vancouver where there are more immigrants, the food tends to be a little more... Authentic.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by StewieSwan
That stuff disappeared from my local stores like 8 or 9 years ago. I haven't seen that blue bag in so long

I had some last spring Shit's good.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
What do they make Three Musketeers out of?
How do they fit a Milky Way bar in that little package?
How do Mars Bars get here?
Why don't French Poodles bark with an accent?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
If a tree falls in the forest, and no ones around to hear it, how many times have i fapped in the last 48 hours?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Jackal58

No accent, but if you transcribe the audio, it comes out as, "Buaxeauxeaux"
I thought it was "le woof?"

Damn american schools.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
How many fingers are in a Butterfingers?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
How much butter is 5 phalanges of butter??!???!

EDIT: inb4someone has to google phalanges.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Last edited by bastards at Dec 27, 2011,
Quote by Jackal58

birds actually have been shown to have regional accents so maybe dogs do to! take that sarcasm!
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Jackal58
How many fingers are in a Butterfingers?

There's one, silly.
Quote by L2112Lif
I'm Chinese(Canto) and that stuff isn't what real Chinese cuisine is like. Here's a good rule of thumb, if you see a group of old Chinese people order something that looks and smells weird/gross/interesting than it's probably some legit food. LOL, to be honest, I like the Westernized stuff way more.
Chinese food in Korea is not the same as authentic chinese food. Just as in America it is changed to be accepted more by the masses. The only place to get Chinese food is in China. that being said i miss the hell out of Chinese food from America. it is awesome.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.