I might be able to get a used 2010 Fender American Standard Strat for $600 USD. You guys think this is a good deal?
yeah..i'd snap that up..and I'm cautious about gear...dpends upon the condition...but if its in 90%+ condition..that pretty good..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by The 1
I might be able to get a used 2010 Fender American Standard Strat for $600 USD. You guys think this is a good deal?

Depends on where you are at. I know that around here you can some times get USA strats for about $400 to $500 either way that is not a bad deal at all. Get it man. Then give us a NGD post lol.
They're usually between $700-$800 used, so it's a good deal, but not a stupidly awesome can't-pass deal. If it plays nice and you like it, get it.

I've never seen a USA Standard Strat for $400-500 that was in even decent condition, but it could just be the market. That would be one hell of a deal..
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
if it is all or mostly all original and in great shape grab it. If there is ANYTHING hinky about the deal or it has had lots of mods pass. As many have said it is a good deal but there are a ton of used fender strats out there so if it is not in great shape and all original pass. imo
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.