I've owned this guitar for something like 8 years, and have always tuned pretty low (C sharp, C, even lower at times) and I've never had a problem at all until recently, I started getting a buzz on the first frets of the E and A string. The guy I brought it to said that the scale isn't made for tuning that low... so is there nothing that can be done to make this go away? I'm not too intuitive when it comes to guitar technical talk, so I really could use some help here with this.
The frets might need levelling, if you haven't done it before. After 8 years things like that can occur, or due to humidity changes your necks bowed back a bit and made the strings a bit closer to low frets.
Saying that it isn't meant to be tuned that low sounds really unprofessional. I know guys who tune 24.75" scale 6-string guitars to A standard. But if it has fret buzz, it certainly needs some attention. Like Glenn Guitar said, frets might need some work, also the neck could have lived a bit and also what I've found to cause fret buzz is old strings. Don't know why, but at least that's what my friend had a while ago.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?