Im lookin for a bass. pretty much the most I can spend is 160, and Id really like to keep it below 120 really.
Ive been lookin at a squire affinity precision bass, i really like the design, and I played one I really liked the feel of it. The other option is a peavey milestone II.
Theyre both the same color, same body, same pickups (well, theyre both single split coil). theyre basically twins. However, if you ever look at guitar centers used products. theres basically no information, usually not even pics.
So, the bodies are the same aesthetically, but I cant find any information on them such as wood and pickups or weight.
Theres two more options Ive been looking at. theres an SG style Epiphone EB0 bass and an Ibanez Soundgear GSR200 bass
I do kinda think the Ibanez might be worth it. I have an Ibanez GRX40 guitar, and its been pretty reliable.
All of these are basically within 80-110 dollars. So, they sound like good deals.
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
Last edited by Iblis92 at Dec 27, 2011,
You might wanna put this in a bass forum if there is one

But out of them all? The ibby. they play really nice for a low price and sound solid too.
ouch. fk. im used to posting in guitar... lol ok ill put it in the bass forums. My bad
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
Yep in that price range, go with the Ibanez
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Don't be fooled, Squier make good bass guitars. My brother picked up a used "Standard" series bass (the pre-cursor to the Classic Vibe I believe) for £60 ($100ish).