being drunk and having a phone should be against the law

I seriously sent this message to my friend a couple of nights ago
"lol im drunk hey cone out tmr okay? My frje f has a shokkahsk it eould be col and we xandrimk. but its abicheob."
what other jems do you guys have
I sent a text to my ex girlfriend a few days ago

"It would be nice to cum in your mouth".

I've asked her to stop texting me and contacting me for the last 6 months. And she did anyway. So I texted back that.
Although I was rather drunk I still did it intentionally as I was rather angry with her and just wanted to see her reaction. I don't want anything to do with her anymore and it hurts whenever she contacts me again.

Which she either doesn't realise or realises perfectly well.

But I realised just now that it was a rather ugly text. So I texted her an apology now.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Dec 27, 2011,
The weekly "text all the girls asking if they fancy a shag" text is an apparent favourite of mine.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I avoid my phone like the plague when I've been drinking. This one time an ex of mine started texting me while I was on acid. Not fun.
Check out my band Disturbed
My writing retains full integrity under inebriation.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It doesn't affect my typing unless I'm totally smashed, so usually the only way to tell that I'm drunk texting is through the content of my messages.

I generally tell people I love them, or some variation of that.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by darkstar2466
My writing retains full integrity under inebriation.

Mine too.
I received a drunk text once.

"I'm drunk".
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
The only thing that's affected by drinking is my ability to hit the right keys, and grammar check. I only come out with really stupid shit in person, and if I've not said anything for a long time.
I'm just very loving to people I haven't seen in a while.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Trowzaa
The weekly "text all the girls asking if they fancy a shag" text is an apparent favourite of mine.

"Hi guys, sorry for the blanket text, I know it's not very personal but I was just wondering if anyone's up for it?"

I used to drunk text friends about how much I loved them, then the next day they'd all text me back asking how drunk I was the night before. I get really sentimental when I'm drunk. Thank God I don't drink anymore.
I've had the next worse thing. I was drunk with a bunch of other people, and one of them got my phone, and started drunk texting on it while I was sleeping. I got it back the next morning, and my message history was cleared. I still have no idea what was said on that day.
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I sent a text to my ex girlfriend a few days ago

"It would be nice to cum in your mouth".

I've asked her to stop texting me and contacting me for the last 6 months. And she did anyway. So I texted back that.
Although I was rather drunk I still did it intentionally as I was rather angry with her and just wanted to see her reaction. I don't want anything to do with her anymore and it hurts whenever she contacts me again.

Which she either doesn't realise or realises perfectly well.

But I realised just now that it was a rather ugly text. So I texted her an apology now.

you pussy
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
you pussy

Why? I don't want to be mean to her. I just want her to stop texting me. And I could've just avoided answering her text.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash