Alright, $5 via paypal for the first person to complete it. If you are going to start working on it, POST THAT YOU ARE DOING SO so there are no problems heh.
Just to make sure -- do you want just the intro chords? Or do you want tab for the intro solo?

I would be able to help with the chords - but I'd have to bow out for the solo part.
Here's the solo bit, it's 16 measures and ends when vocals kick in. Want nothing for it, delightful listen

Never heard this band before, really liked the sound of this

Positioning/fretting not sure which is better (this is tough to hear/optimize sometimes), the open string notes stood out in sound. You can pretty much play the whole thing on just the G string also without problems.

Edit: Lol old thread didn't see that

I could do the chords but there are 2-4 rhythm guitar tracks with small subtleties and don't wanna do them accurately without doing a full tab. The chords for the fade-in and first part are 355333 & 35536x, x35543 & x13331 with various small transitions primarily on the B string
Attachments:
SotD_Introsolo.gp5
Last edited by fanapathy at Dec 19, 2012,
Ah, sorry I missed this reply! Really nice work, thank you! Glad you dig this band, I think they are awesome.
Quote by kerryhall
Ah, sorry I missed this reply! Really nice work, thank you! Glad you dig this band, I think they are awesome.

^^and you owe fanz five bucks!... just saying
Last edited by tonibet72 at May 19, 2014,