Ok, so I've been playing for 15 days and I have had one lesson. My instructor gave me a bunch of music to practice, but really, there are only so many times you can practice Amazing grace before you are ready to go meet God or send someone else to do it for you.

So I started digging through my music collection for stuff I wanted to learn, and lo and behold, George' Thorogood's Bad to the bone is right there, so I look up the tabs, expecting it to be difficult.

Not so much.

It turns out the hardest part of the song is setting the effects correctly. Distortion, Delay, etc. I finally get everything set right and play G C G over and over again to the song and though I can't play the solo worth a damn, I figure I'm doing ok.

Well, after I get that going, I figure it's time to get serious about the lessons again and go back to my teacher's sheet music.

I kinda wish I could say I did this on accident, it would probably make a better story if I did. But my Cat, during a brief absence from the guitar, came over to sit down by the amp, and while I normally don't even bother with it for practice, I have a bit of a twisted and evil side to me.

After turning up the volume, just a touch, GW (my cat) had settled down for a nap, still in front of the little practice AMP, I picked up the guitar and struck up the G cord to start Kumbayah. Pleas note that the only setting changed was the volume.

GW seemed to think my guitar was attacking me. He arched up, let out an amazing HISS, peed on himself, and shot off like a rocket.

For the last 6 hours he's been under the Fridge and won't come out.

I luv my kitty!

Fück you.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by seabear70

It turns out the hardest part of the song is setting the effects correctly. Distortion, Delay, etc. I finally get everything set right and play G C G over and over again to the song and though I can't play the solo worth a damn, I figure I'm doing ok.

The last thing you should be worrying about after 15 days of playing is effects. Don't be one of those guitarists.
Check out my band Disturbed
And of course Henry the horse dances the waltz.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by whoomit
This thread... What?

This.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by chaoticfables

Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by fav13andac1)c
Your cat peed himself? What a pussy.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"