Page 1 of 215
After 2 seasons of dominating, Vettel is watching his back as other teams plan how they're going to bring him back down to their level.
Renault became Lotus, Lotus became Caterham and Marussia lost it's Virginity but will this mean anything for these midfield and lower order teams or will it be same old story for yet another year.

It's an F1 thread, so talk all things F1! Hang out after the races and vent your furious opinions about Bernie and Seb!

Bitch and whine as BL says even more controversial shit and gets the pot nice and stirred.

Other than that, do what you want and have a fucking great time in our thread!

KTFM
Last edited by KTFM at Feb 6, 2012,
So are we waiting for 2012 to use this thread or are we making the transition now?
Also, Vettel didn't dominate 2010 - that's like saying Raikkonen dominated 2007...

Ashley
Last edited by BlackLuster at Dec 27, 2011,
Bruno Senna for 2012 WDC!
Quote by osXtiger
I cook children who are born out of wedlock on a spit.

CHICAGO BEARS - LA KINGS - USC - BURNLEY FC

GO KINGS!

‎'Senna não morreu, porque os deuses não morrem'

Bruno Senna
My Season Prediction

Button - World Champion
Vettel - 2nd
Alonso - 3rd (Ferrari has another weak car)
Weber - Unimportant
Hamilton - 0pts (Too many collisions with Felipe)

The rest don't matter as there's no pictures of them on this thread...
I'm not a regular poster but i loves me some F1.

Not 2012 related, i got the Senna dvd for Christmas and found it very interesting. I got into F1 and sport in general in the early 90's so i knew very little of the rivalry with Prost, but i do recall his death and Shoemaker in a Benetton.

2012 related, i will be going to my first GP in March when i go to Kuala Lumpur on holiday. Can't wait!

Finally, Go Jenson or Ferrari! anyone but Vettel...it's weird, i had no problem when Schumacher dominated, but for some reason i just do not like the current German overlord.
Quote by Rob E
anyone but Vettel...it's weird, i had no problem when Schumacher dominated, but for some reason i just do not like the current German overlord.

I'm exactly the same. In fact, Schumacher is one of my favourite drivers ever despite everything stupid and wrong he has done. I had no problem with his utter domination of the sport and kinda enjoyed his style of driving.
But I don't like it now that Vettel has done it. Maybe it's because it's already been done and I don't want to watch the same show again

Ashley
When Seb isnt in the car, he is one of my favourite drivers of all time.

When he is in it, I cant stand him.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Prediction: Force India do better then expected.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Excited for this year. Gave up on last year after it was certain Vettel was gonna win. Who wants to watch him take his victory laps?
Ah, that new thread smell.

Hopefully, everyone wins the championship. Yes, equal points, all tie breakers the same.
It's gonna be a blue day
I don't understand how people can sit behind a television screen and watch a bunch of indistinguishable cars loop hundreds of boring laps for hours on end.

\why the first world is full of overweight slobs
Quote by Represent
I don't understand how people can sit behind a television screen and watch a bunch of indistinguishable cars loop hundreds of boring laps for hours on end.

I'm sorry. Did you think this was the NASCAR Thread?
Quote by Represent

You are 13, so we don't expect you to understand. Now, kindly leave this thread.
Quote by hawk5211
You may be able to inflame most of the pit with your childish antics, but this is not one of those places. Kindly leave if you have nothing to contribute to our discussions.
The butthurt you are suffering is obvious when looking at your post.
Quote by Represent
The butthurt you are suffering is obvious when looking at your post.

And your weak attempts at trolling are very evident in yours. If you have nothing to add about Formula 1, please make your next post elsewhere.
Quote by hawk5211
And your weak attempts at trolling are very evident in yours.
Sure, kid. I'm trolling. Whatever you say.

Quote by hawk5211
If you have nothing to add about Formula 1, please make your next post elsewhere.
You keep telling me this. Can't you take a hint?
Interesting. So my opinions are thus: McLaren are going to try their hardest to keep the Red Bulls as far away as possible and Ferrari are going to try even harder. I mean, SF only had one win last year, Silverstone, right? I'm the biggest McLaren fan in the world, but I'd like to see Felipe keep his seat and regain the success he had in 2008. Not that Fernando isn't a great driver. Anyway, I'm just going to leave the bulk of my predictions until winter testing starts up, but I expect the big three SF, McLaren, and Red Bull to be even closer this year.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by 451F
Interesting. So my opinions are thus: McLaren are going to try their hardest to keep the Red Bulls as far away as possible and Ferrari are going to try even harder. I mean, SF only had one win last year, Silverstone, right? I'm the biggest McLaren fan in the world, but I'd like to see Felipe keep his seat and regain the success he had in 2008. Not that Fernando isn't a great driver. Anyway, I'm just going to leave the bulk of my predictions until winter testing starts up, but I expect the big three SF, McLaren, and Red Bull to be even closer this year.

Very much my thoughts. I just really hope that the Macca boys come out of the gates a little faster eh. They have been appealing in pre season testing for the last 2 years.

It's odd about Massa. I think he is a very talented driver, but just that he is missing something. Still not himself after Hungary 09??? And Lewis keeps having him off the road, which can't help.
Quote by hawk5211
You are 13, so we don't expect you to understand. Now, kindly leave this thread.

Not true, some 13 year olds can have interesting things to say or even be slightly clever.

Unfortunately, this is the Internet when 13 is the age where your intelligence is only slightly lower than that of a sea cucumber.

For the same reason there are Football (I refuse to call it "soccer") fans and fans of any other sport?
I don't know why I'm trying to come up with reasoned arguements, but at least you're keeping me very slightly entertained until I go for lunch.

Now I've vented, F1 2012!
It's way to early for me to want to make predictions right now, but based only on the evidence of last season Red Bull will carry on steaming away at the front. Which is boring.
So I'll be watching the midfield again, because that's where the fun is.
So, Button really impressed me this year, much more than in 2009 when he had the best car by a mile. I'd like to see him get another championship.
Went off Hamilton a LOT due to his constant whining. He's a great driver, but either cheer up a bit or do a Kimi.

I'd like Felipe to thrash Alonso.
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
Quote by Speckled_Hen
So, Button really impressed me this year, much more than in 2009 when he had the best car by a mile. I'd like to see him get another championship.
Went off Hamilton a LOT due to his constant whining. He's a great driver, but either cheer up a bit or do a Kimi.

Yeah, Button was fantastic this year. For the 2nd year in a row, Montreal was the best race on the calendar, this year mostly due to him.

Quote by Speckled_Hen

I'd like Felipe to thrash Alonso.

I think most of us do, but Ferrari doesn't want that to happen, do they...
Quote by hawk5211
Yeah, Button was fantastic this year. For the 2nd year in a row, Montreal was the best race on the calendar, this year mostly due to him.

I think most of us do, but Ferrari doesn't want that to happen, do they...

I really like Alonso as a driver. He has a good style and really impressed me this year.
Mmmmm new thread.

Predictions time!
Red Bull will probably remain on top form despite the lack of blown diffusers.
McLaren will need a strong start to the season to have a chance and not repeat 2011.
Ferrari should do better and challenge McLaren more yet they won't challenge RBR, dividing the all important remaining points from an estimated RBR dominance.
Lotus, probably flop again.
Caterham will score a point. There I said it.
Torro Rosso's new drivers shall impress assuming the car isn't a pile of shit.
Sauber shall be on the up also...
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!