any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Last edited by Rancid Ivy at Jan 2, 2012,
Quote by flyingmarlin

First comment:
Barrichello! Why not wheel out Nelson Piquet? There are plenty of young talented drivers out there.

Quote by naw2
He should not have lasted the season. The only good thing he did was not crash on his own at Monaco. And that is not enough for a seat in F1 as far as I am concerned:

What he did with Hamilton at Spa was just insane. I can't believe he wasn't black flagged for that one.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Anybody following the Dakar rally?

Yep. Looks more interesting in cars with no VW now and the bike class looks insane, although the rally's already claimed a victim.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Don_Humpador
I highly doubt Ross Brawn ends his emails with an exclamation mark.

Real F1 simulator, pfft

Tru fax bro. I still haven't finished a season on F1 2010. Re-signed with Lotus though, can't wait to crush Jarno.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Khann
So.. finally finished my first season of F1 2011. Was in Force India, but got a contract offer from Mercedes at the end of the year. I took it of course. Unfortunately, they had some rather.. lofty expectations for the first race

"These are fairly reasonable objectives"

Yeah, they ONLY want you to get pole and the win.

Thats easy enough that you should be able to do it in a Sauber lol.
I've always known he was a cheater...

but that moustache suggests he's a paedo too.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
had this emailed to me, thought you guys might be interested:

http://surveys.haymarket.com/s3/GP_5

Dear Amanda,

F1 Racing and Autosport magazines are looking to help shape the future of the sport by making it an even better experience for F1 fans.

As a keen motorsport fan, we would like to hear your feedback on your Grand Prix experience, the facilities on offer, how F1 treats its fans and any suggestions as to how it could be improved.

By helping to shape the future of the sport, you could win one of 5 pairs of Raceday Grandstand tickets to a Grand Prix of your choice.

All you need to do is click on the link below to open the online survey. It should take no more than 10 minutes and you could go to the Grand Prix of your choice this year.

Click here to fill out the survey: http://surveys.haymarket.com/s3/GP_5

Thank you for your support,

The F1 Racing Team
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by flyingmarlin
I adore driving on that track, It seems that I'm able to hold on to a lot of speed on that track and once I get into a rhythm the sector times drop again and again.

IMO the most fun track from the game.

I always found Montreal the funnest in the game

And I posted on that first page. Blayney, you better not be calling me a shithead
Yeah Montreal is great fun to drive as well... so is Abu Dhabi

I really, really dislike driving at Silverstone though. It just doesn't do it for me.
Quote by divid3d
All you need to do is click on the link below to open the online survey. It should take no more than 10 minutes and you could go to the Grand Prix of your choice this year.

Filled it out. Maybe I'll win some tickets to another GP this year.

Thanks for sharing by the way.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Montreal is literally the only track I drive if I'm ever on F1 2011 at my friend's house. It's just so God damn addictive!
hello
Entered the survey.

I'm gonna win, because I havent been to enough GPs in my lifetime
I'm gonna make an effort in 2013 (yep) to either get to Bathurst for the V8s, or Melbourne for the GP... or at the very least Hamilton for the V8s.
Bugger.. no way I'll be able to get to Hamilton this year unfortunately.

Maybe they'll head to Hampton Downs? Seems like the most likely place to be honest. No idea what the SLF is.

Also wtf, didn't realise Jason Richards had died D:
Quote by Khann
No idea what the SLF is.

you're missing out.
from daylight...
...into darkness
SLF is awesome.

As is JR. RIP.

Taupo Raceway looks like a good track on paper. V8s should try to go there.
SLF is pretty cool, though it's debatable how much longer it'll last which is a shame. F1 this year should be pretty awesome really, and I'm looking forward to IndyCar too (There is nothing quite like watching F3 standard drivers going in circles for hours!)
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
So...

2012 sports regs, a driver can make two defending moves, but must leave one cars width between him and tracks edge

https://twitter.com/#!/ScarbsF1/statuses/154555317332623361

Last year it was only one move, right?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by sam b

Hahaha, yeah absolute classic

Quote by Don_Humpador
That was Brawn trying to be cool.

Brawn were never cool.

He's sooo damn hip

Help me to live.

Last edited by flyingmarlin at Jan 4, 2012,
It would seem so, I'm not convinced he was better than Alguersuari but never mind. Should be good next year to see what someone other than Mark / Seb can do in the RBR car.
Quote by demonsheep
It would seem so, I'm not convinced he was better than Alguersuari but never mind. Should be good next year to see what someone other than Mark / Seb can do in the RBR car.

I would have liked to see that also, however it would appear that Horner has ruled out a possible Friday practice slot for Buemi already relegating him to minor development and simulation work...

Help me to live.

Quote by flyingmarlin
I would have liked to see that also, however it would appear that Horner has ruled out a possible Friday practice slot for Buemi already relegating him to minor development and simulation work...

How surprising. Well, okay then. I wonder where Jaime will go this year, presumably into GTs or Touring Cars in Brazil like most drivers who don't quite make it.. NASCAR Trucks perhaps, though I don't know.
The only ex-F1 driver who has made a serious stab at Trucks was Piquet Jr, and thats only because he ran away to the farthest region of motorsport he could find from F1 after crashgate.

Yeah Kimi tried it, but only as a gag.

Jaime to GT or WEC if he doesnt get a F1 gig.