I have been looking through some tabs of my favorite band and they use like these really full sounding chords. PS. How the hell do you fret these?
7---5---3
7---5---3
7---6---4
9---7---5
9---7---5
7---5---3
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
B minor
A major
G major

Those shapes are called barre chords, you barre your first finger across all the strings.
Those are barre chords, specifically Bm, A and G. Look up barre chords online.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
wow, i feel stupid right now.
sunburst fender MIM tele
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
Quote by Cloudkicker
wow, i feel stupid right now.

Don't. We all have our "newb-moments"
Barre chords are quite usual, but can be pain if you're are not used to them. Don't be discouraged if you can't get them at first.
Quote by emil_sej
Don't. We all have our "newb-moments"
Barre chords are quite usual, but can be pain if you're are not used to them. Don't be discouraged, you can't get them at first.

I can play them fine, i just never ran into them in a tab format so i was like what the heck?
sunburst fender MIM tele
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
I was getting a bit suspicious after looking at your gear list. Not your average starter gear.
Quote by Cloudkicker
I can play them fine, i just never ran into them in a tab format so i was like what the heck?

Do you read chord boxes most of the time then?
Quote by Cloudkicker

Yeah, that happened to me as well. After a while you can recognize the shapes just by glancing at the numbers.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK