This'll probably only be relevant to UK users.

So, if you've walked past a supermarket at all in the past few months, you'll have seen the big deals on alcohol. I often take advantage of them, lug the crates of beer home, justifying it as "an investment", and polish the lot off in a week. Thing is, I've only been living in the UK since October, which basically means it's been "party" season the whole time. So I don't know if there are always these great deals on or if it's just the time of year. Can you guys help with this?

Cos otherwise, I may just head down to Sainsbury's tomorrow and splurge the rest of my term's student loan on crates of beer and bottles of spirit - "as an investment".
At my costcutter's yesterday it was 3 12-creates for £20, that's a bloody good deal. It's usually £27 odd.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

There's usually the 3 crates for £20 on at Tesco all year long. Win.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by behind_you

Ergh, he drinks Carlsberg. What a tramp.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Yeah, there's always deals of some sort. I check out the single malt scotch whiskies whenever I'm in a supermarket, and I always end up tempted by bottles with 7 or 8 quid off the usual price.
There's nearly always deals on at big places like Tesco and Asda: I can't remember a time when Tesco didn't have offers on crates of lager...

Ashley
Quote by durhamdynamo
Ergh, he drinks Carlsberg. What a tramp.

I would rather drink Fosters than that piss and Fosters is pretty bad.

If you ever see alcohol cheap, buy it.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
there's always a good deal on somewhere, you just need to know where to look. There's no point buying alcohol if you're not going to drink it that night, you'll end up drinking it when you don't really want to drink and not get a good time for your money. Just buy a few cheap crates when you want to get wrecked.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Tesco always have offers. Then again, their offers are seldom better than just buying their own brand stuff, if you can stomach it. If I'm going to be drinking cheap mass produced lager I reckon I might as well drink the cheapest one

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
ive always wished they sold liquor in grocery stores here. and that wegmans wasnt the only grocery store to stock craft beers. its really annoying to have to go to 3 different stores on shopping day to get food, beer, and booze.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Tesco always have offers. Then again, their offers are seldom better than just buying their own brand stuff, if you can stomach it. If I'm going to be drinking cheap mass produced lager I reckon I might as well drink the cheapest one

*Tesco value larger image*

Fuck that, unless you are living on the streets, you have to have some standards.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Last edited by Blackbullet at Dec 27, 2011,