What do you guys think about this game. Is the new monster catching thing working or not? Can this game redeem it's self from the first one? Or is the game going to be a failure? I hope its good like the first one but the monster thing looks like its going to take up most of the time. Im skeptical what are your thoughts, discuss pit.
Quote by Dreadnought
I'm excited for it. I liked 13

I liked it but it was a slow start. FF-X has to be my favorite game
10 was the first FF game I played and it has to be my favourite. I'm playing 7 at the moment after playing 13 and, compared to the older games, I find 13 to be very linear and lacking a certain charm.
GT

But yeah XIII was a disappointment with a lackluster story, soundtrack, dull characters and tedious battles. Will get XIII-2 anyway but I am expecting ti be disappointed.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Why isn't just ffxiv?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
I liked it but it was a slow start. FF-X has to be my favorite game

This. XIII was pretty good once you get to Gran Pulse but there are much better FF games. As for XIII-2, I'm pretty excited for it since all of XIII's problems seem fixed. There are towns, no linearity, and Snow (who I hated) isn't a main character.
Quote by Demon Wolf
GT

But yeah XIII was a disappointment with a lackluster story, soundtrack, dull characters and tedious battles. Will get XIII-2 anyway but I am expecting ti be disappointed.

This.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by biga29
Why isn't just ffxiv?
Different number = Different story/characters/setting/etc.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by iro-bot31
This. XIII was pretty good once you get to Gran Pulse but there are much better FF games. As for XIII-2, I'm pretty excited for it since all of XIII's problems seem fixed. There are towns, no linearity, and Snow (who I hated) isn't a main character.

His cheesy "We can do this together" speeches drove me nuts.

And Hope is back, **** yeahhhh
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
i liked XIII's battle theme
but im a sucker for anything orchestrated.

i hope XIII-2 is a major improvement and XIII-Versus to finally get a release date.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I just started playing my first one of the franchise, which I got for Christmas (FF3 for Nintendo DS). Not bad, but a little difficult.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
If you like FF3 you will love the rest since there are about ten FFs that are better
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
If you like FF3 you will love the rest since there are about ten FFs that are better
My older bro is a connoisseur of the series and he claims it's one of the best along with FF6

But I guess to all a different taste.

No offense but he must have bad taste

No but seriously, IV is where it picked up and got more character and story focused. He is right that VI is best howeverr. VI and IX
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Dec 27, 2011,
Quote by Demon Wolf
No offense but he must have bad taste

No but seriously, IV is where it picked up and got more character and story focused. He is right that VI is best howeverr. VI and IX
Alright, I'll check those out next then

I can trust a user with a black mage in his avatar on this subject

I haven't gotten around to playing IX yet but this thread reminds me that I need to. X and VI are my favorites by far, and though other FF games are good none of them have given me the feeling those two have (even VII, as blasphemous as that is to some people). Hopefully IX will have that special quality.
The further I stay away from anything to do with FF XIII, the bettter.
Quote by FlashNinja
The further I stay away from anything to do with FF XIII, the bettter.
lol 13