I'm borrowing this guitar from my cousin while I'm on vacation.
When i got ahold of the guitar there was rust on the strings and on the sides of the pickups. Its a bit dinged and scratched on the back with a few minor dings on the front.

He hasn't played it in over 4 years he says.

I'm starting to think this guitar needs a home. I am not all that thrilled with the way it plays but there are a few qualities that i am impressed with. (Mainly the cleans but I play more metal than anything so meh).

I was wondering if anyone here knows how much these things are worth. I don't want to lowball my cousin or anything but this guitar was not taken care of and I know he wont miss it.
Also, If anyone can tell me a little bit more about these things if you've played them or been around them?

Thanks guys.
I've done a bit of research and it seems a decent guitar. I would get it and fix it up. Not sure on price. Seems to be between 400 and 700 dollars brand new... Hope this helps.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
hmmm....I don't feel like it's worth 400-700.

I was going to offer 150-200 since it was used and so poorly taken care of.

I read some reviews but its hard to judge on the quality of sound since it's not hooked up to my rig and I'm only able to play it out of a little 15 watt fender frontman.
I paid 200 for one in mint condition
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
Quote by ibanez2011
I paid 200 for one in mint condition

Does that mean I can offer $100 without sounding like a lowballer?
They should be solid guitars, a bit of a change from the usual ibanez rg if you don't want a bolt-on or trem. Marty Friedman uses/used them and had a signature version.
post a pic of it, and I would say look I'm not trying to be a douchebag but they go for 200-250 in great shape ill give you 100-125 b/c this,this, and this is wrong with it
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
Quote by ibanez2011
post a pic of it, and I would say look I'm not trying to be a douchebag but they go for 200-250 in great shape ill give you 100-125 b/c this,this, and this is wrong with it

I dont know if I can get pics soon. I'll try but since I'm on vacation I'm lacking a lot of my resources.
Quote by The 1
They should be solid guitars, a bit of a change from the usual ibanez rg if you don't want a bolt-on or trem. Marty Friedman uses/used them and had a signature version.

Agreed, very solid guitars.

zilant, in the condition you described, $150 is more than fair. Check this out, $155.

Here are some shots of the guitar and the scuffs on the back. There's also a ding in the front which wasn't really visible on camera.

I would offer him 100 or 150
Quote by ibanez2011
I would offer him 100 or 150

Thats what i originally intended.
I just wanted to make sure i wasn't ripping him off or anything.

Is there anyway to get rid of those scratches?