I need a new guitar for under $500 with a decent trem, and I think I found it:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-rg450mdx-electric-guitar
It has an Edge Zero II, which I've heard nothing but good about- do you guys think I should jump on it? I need a guitar with a super strat shape and this just might do the trick.
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
Why do you need a super strat? Not saying they don't look sweet... I'm selling a Fender HMX/Heartfield Talon III. Super strat, floyd rose pro, dimarzio super distortion and... I can't remember whats in the neck, I think PAF pro, with a fender single coil in the middle. Plays like a dream. I have a thread about it, and I'd sell for well under $500.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Whoa, that's spooky, i was thinking bout getting this guitar exactly minutes ago. I've been doing research, and it seems it its made in Japan, and that's awesome, also it has V7,V8,S1 pickups, i love the sound of those, and also, my favorite thing it has maple fingerboard and the look of an RG770.

I think i'll go for it.
eh. Not crazy about the pickups in it but I love the way Ibanez guitars play, even the lower end RGs. But that Fender sounds hella sweet. How much would you let it go for? (not trying to jack your thread bro)
shecter guy check your pm's

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew