Well I got a Kingston electric guitar yesterday. It needs some work done on it though. A tremolo spring is missing from the back when I open it, and a bridge part is missing from the front. Also the tuning pegs are loose. Are guitar repair shops expensive? And will guitar center do a good job if I went to fix it there?
( the guitar was a Christmas gift/offering! )
Pics.

Don't take it to Guitar Center....... For the love of god.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I didn't read the thread but your troubles could probably be answered by killing yourself.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
I didn't read the thread but your troubles could probably be answered by killing yourself.

well I was just asking a question, don't need to be a jackass about it -_- and sure tell a 15 year old girl to kill her self just for asking help on her guitar. what are u like 20 ?
Quote by Rawwrrx3

well I was just asking a question, don't need to be a jackass about it -_- and sure tell a 15 year old girl to kill her self just for asking help on her guitar. what are u like 20 ?

Yeah, didn't read this post, but whatever you said could probably be fixed by suicide.
Quote by Rawwrrx3

Just tell him it's not purple.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
whatever dude -_- your probably just bored online looking for some fun by randomly telling people to kill themselves. Great way of helping
Quote by Rawwrrx3
Well I got a Kingston electric guitar yesterday. It needs some work done on it though. A tremolo spring is missing from the back when I open it, and a bridge part is missing from the front. Also the tuning pegs are loose. Are guitar repair shops expensive? And will guitar center do a good job if I went to fix it there?
( the guitar was a Christmas gift/offering! )

maybe buy a peavey 6050+. that will fix all of your problems
Quote by Rawwrrx3
whatever dude -_- your probably just bored online looking for some fun by randomly telling people to kill themselves. Great way of helping

Less typing, more cutting.
Sounds like you could use a new amp, but then you take it into the tub with you.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
Sounds like you could use a new amp, but then you take it into the tub with you.

QFT.
Quote by Rawwrrx3
Welcome to the Pit, where the filthiest of the pulpous scabs on the anus of humanity lurk.

Visit the aforementioned Electric Guitar forum, you've got a better bet there
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
I have a feeling that you're neither a girl nor black.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by JustRooster
Yeah, didn't read this post, but whatever you said could probably be fixed by suicide.

Normally the second time's not funny, but in this case it was actually even more hilarious.
depending on age the only replacement parts would be via ebay or online source. Most of the older kingston and teisco stuff is only available there. Unless you do not care about keeping it period correct then local shops might be able to help. Of course that or killing yourself might help.
Also what you really need is a new amp
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Rawwrrx3

Wow, you are a fucking loser.
Quote by Represent

You're one to talk...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Represent

Quote by Represent's Sig
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all

I used to play electric guitar until i took an arrow..not to the knee, but to the hand.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Represent
O hai Lulzcifer!

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by JAHellraiser
I used to play electric guitar until i took an arrow..not to the knee, but to the hand.

I used to make Skyrim jokes, but then I took a pussy to the dick.

*trollface here, cba to find it*

Quote by JAHellraiser

Lol I noticed you have a quote from a guys post on that troll thread I made in your sig.
Quote by moscaespañol
I used to make Skyrim jokes, but then I took a pussy to the dick.

*trollface here, cba to find it*
See, you guys? THIS is classy.