around the same as 2011?
28 31%
better than 2011?
23 25%
worse than 2011?
40 44%
Voters: 91.
Page 1 of 2
Since we're so close to the new year, I wanted to ask you what you think 2012 will bring to UG.

I expect a lot more adbots/trolls. Maybe there will be a new emily/kelly bot? lol hope not.

Poll.
ggg1 ggg3

The apocalypse. That goes for the whole world, actually.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
some good, some bad and lots of annoying memes
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I thought that UG was on a gradual decline, but just this month things got a bit more lively and we got some more interesting characters (Represent, D Vader, etc.) so it seems that UG is going uphill again.
It only goes uphill from 2009.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by slipknot5678
I thought that UG was on a gradual decline, but just this month things got a bit more lively and we got some more interesting characters (Represent, D Vader, etc.) so it seems that UG is going uphill again.

You say interesting, I say bell-endish.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by slipknot5678
Uphill? Nah. I see this month as a sign.

ggg1 ggg3

We'll have to start sacrificing UGers to appease the adbot gods and their onslaught of gucci handbags at low prices.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Edit: ^ Didn't think of that. ****

Quote by Trowzaa
You say interesting, I say bell-endish.

Agreed. By interesting I mean everybody knows who they are and they cause conversation (often by annoying people)

@Ostrich: That could be interpreted as uphill, in a way.

Edit 2: At least it will hopefully be more eventful than 2011. This year all we really had was K Koo and Nodincap, which basically just pissed everybody off except immature users such as myself
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Dec 28, 2011,
I expect the same
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I expect more join date bitching. And that's about it.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
some boobs, some dicks, and maybe, just maybe, a fat autistic squirrel
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Poll results are 666. Bad omen right there.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by zenbone
some good, some bad and lots of annoying memes

Quote by slipknot5678

Don't hate on D Vader
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at Dec 28, 2011,
Quote by izbbass

Don't hate on D Vader

D Vader is awesome. Although it's a good thing he doesn't post too often, or else it would get old.
Quote by jonathan666666
Good news for you 11'ers. You ain't gonna n00bs anymore.

If there were anything I would ignore about you because you were 13 it would be your user title

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
The adbot incursion, 12'ers, the uprise of shoop threads, lame memes, the death of noddin cap, more dumb ass religion threads, more threads about unemployment, I won't be a freshman anymore ::, more pedo shit, and me and the rest of UGs christians will have our religious views accepted and embraced.

EDIT: i promise to make the pit a better place in 2012.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Last edited by son_of_bodom at Dec 28, 2011,
Same shit there's always been. people bitching about new people, people bitching about old people. People acting arrogant and divine, etc.

Also, jackasses like me abound.
I'm looking forward to being a solid 12 months ahead of my join date. being a n00b sucks.

also, adbots, more ug plus stuff (for better or worse) and another pack of 13 year old dickfaces.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by Mack56
Same shit there's always been. people bitching about new people, people bitching about old people. People acting arrogant and divine, etc.

Also, jackasses like me abound.

M*****F*cking COMIC SAAAAAAAANSSSSSSS

More comic sans nonsense, more adbots, more stupid people, and more end of the world threads.

A friend of mine is "stocking up on food" for the end of the world. Why bother, if the world is going end, what good does the 2 year supply of food do you?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Uh should make it more difficult to create a User and the first month of posting should require capcha
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Uh should make it more difficult to create a User and the first month of posting should require capcha

Hahaha. You say that like you would've put up with that shit when you first joined the site. Don't kid yourself, guy. You know that's actually a bad idea.
Quote by Mack56
Hahaha. You say that like you would've put up with that shit when you first joined the site. Don't kid yourself, guy. You know that's actually a bad idea.

At least if there are links there should be captcha.

obligatory comic sans, ftw, etc etc
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Anytime something happens, and I mean anything. Hurricane, bomb goes off, gas prices go up, someone gets dumped, someone misses their bus, stubbed toe, there will be a thread connecting it to 2012 and the end of the world.
Quote by son_of_bodom
The adbot incursion, 12'ers, the uprise of shoop threads, lame memes, the death of noddin cap, more dumb ass religion threads, more threads about unemployment, I won't be a freshman anymore ::, more pedo shit, and me and the rest of UGs christians will have our religious views accepted and embraced.

EDIT: i promise to make the pit a better place in 2012.

I doubt it....
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
My current projections indicate that the singularity, when adbots become more intelligent than legitimate members, will happen sometime in 2012.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Dec 28, 2011,
Quote by entity0009
My curent projections indicate that the singularity, when adbots become more intelligent than legitimate members, will happen sometime in 2012.

Some of them already are
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Page 1 of 2