If you guessed underwear, you were only half right. Although I wouldn't recommend wearing this as underwear if you have the room.

Toyroom Fx Tighty Whitey Fuzz. Oh yes.

Similar to the Tickled Onions that burgs did in his demo, this has a really great attack and aggressive fuzz tones. What better way to lose my fuzz virginity than with something like this. Only cost me $70 and it's a whole lot of pedal. It's now made a permanent place on my board and it's not moving anywhere. Thanks Tim!

Gut shots later for the pedlul nerds and clips are coming sometime this week. Got a whole stack of pedels to demo for Tim and this is one of them.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I guessed my Penis because I know you wear small pants
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
I guessed my Penis because I know you wear small pants

That's you Mr. Purplespandex
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
That's you Mr. Purplespandex

those are an XL
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
those are an XL

Just look at the damn pedal.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Mighty fine deal their mate, but where did you take that picture? The entrance to Neverland?
Quote by Malice26
Mighty fine deal their mate, but where did you take that picture? The entrance to Neverland?

They open it up in the summer.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore