You look in anguish at your crotch area, wishing only to adjust because there has been some awkward movement from your tiny friend. Naturally, you do the classic hands in the pocket move to avoid any unnecessary outside observances.

Unfortunately, sometimes these bad boys show up at the worst possible moment. So, let's talk about awkward moments when you get a little too excited at the wrong instance. Share your story, and cry.
Hands to the pocket is a classic. I like to double it with the leg adjustment and the shirt pull down. Super effective.
I woke up one morning with a bit of morning wood. I was only in my underwear. I got out of bed, stretched in front of the window and noticed that my step sister had been looking at it the whole time.

Yeah, there was no way to hide it. I was ****ed.
I shove my hand down my pants, grab my dong and adjust it with confidence. Like a real man.
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
I hate waking up with morning wood. I really have to expel urine via my penis, but I have to throw on some jeans so no one sees.
Quote by McArsonist
You look in anguish at your crotch area, wishing only to adjust because there has been some awkward movement from your tiny friend. Naturally, you do the classic hands in the pocket move to avoid any unnecessary outside observances.

Unfortunately, sometimes these bad boys show up at the worst possible moment. So, let's talk about awkward moments when you get a little too excited at the wrong instance. Share your story, and cry .

OP JUST HIT PUBERTY

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
OP JUST HIT PUBERTY

Oh man, Do you mind if I sig that?

EDIT: *sigs*

*sigs not showing*

FFFFUUUUUUUUUU

How do I get my sig to show?
Last edited by Big_Cheese at Dec 28, 2011,
Now you both have to

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
OP JUST HIT PUBERTY

Your boner is showing.

Edit: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I feel like a dick now.

I expect at least a chuckle from that.
Last edited by HybridPowerslav at Dec 28, 2011,
Quote by jthm_guitarist
OP JUST HIT PUBERTY

This.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"