Every year when the holidays roll around, I seem to turn in to a colossal fat ass and begin to make terrible culinary choices. It starts with Thanksgiving, and continues on to Christmas. Looking at myself in the mirror, I've gained a bit of weight and my gut is getting pretty obtuse. Now that Christmas has passed however, I'm back to eating right and exercising regularly! With all that being said, do any of you gain weight during the holidays? It seems like my family gets an abundance of cookies, brownies, candy etc. which causes the extra fat ass-ness. What about you? do you pig out and happily convert to a fatass? or do you cling to self control and continue to eat right and stay active?
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
Yup I actually ate vegetables that weren't fried or in some form of casserole the last couple days. Such a dietary shift signals the end of the holiday binge eating season.

I avoid the gym in January though, you can barely walk with the shoulder to shoulder resolution-ers there before their inevitable February burn out.
it's a sick joke that this is also the time of year we go shopping for new clothes. -_-
#DTWD
Happy fatass until I find time/motivation to excercise and the weather is nice most likely.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i actually lose weight in the winter time the cold makes me shiver more than usual and the fact that i have a fast metabolism means i have lost 3 pounds

i dont eat too much
i typically eat constantly and remain stationary all the time so the holiday season doesn't phase my normal obesity much.
I am physically incapable of being a fatass.. Doesn't matter how much I eat, what I eat or how much I exercise. My metabolism is constantly in hyperdrive.

Quote by Zeppelin Addict
I am physically incapable of being a fatass.. Doesn't matter how much I eat, what I eat or how much I exercise. My metabolism is constantly in hyperdrive.

Dude, me too.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK