So the mention of the GFS (Guitar Fetish) line of pedals in one of the year-end "best of" lists on UG has piqued my interest. I'm currently looking around for a good deal on a delay and phaser or flanger (still trying to decide which one suits me better) and those GFS pedals appear to be just that.

I'd be using the delay as a "faux-reverb" of sorts, placing it in my amp's effect loop and set to a short delay time. The phaser (or flanger) would be used more sparingly, adding a slight bit of the effect to certain rhythms and leads.

Thanks for any advice. From all I've read it seems the GFS line of pedals is a nice budget solution to those looking to add to their pedalboards. Now if they only made a nice budget-priced Volume pedal it looks like I could complete my board on the cheap without spending too much cash.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
The pedals are modded Biyangs. They're very solid, the delay sounds good, and has a pretty decent time range (0-1100ms). If you want it for a reverb effect then you'd be set, but you might be better off getting an actual reverb pedal (they do one too I think). Not sure about their Phaser, though the Electro Harmonix Nano's are pretty close pricewise and are generally very nice pedals for the money too.
If you want a cheap volume pedal, a Morley Little Alligator can be found used for around $40-50.
+1 on joyo

in my experience biyangs have terrible reliability. the gfs ones claim to be modded, but i doubt they've fixed that problem.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?