Page 1 of 2
No idea what that is.

What is it made of?

EDIT: Googled it...

I'm being extra derpy today...
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 28, 2011,
its excellent.
Quote by ThorVonClemson
Be thankful your parents care about you man.
A guy like you could easily be mistaken for a lady and be violently raped.

I'm virile, fertile, scream when I come.
Quote by slash_GNR666

And i bet you like pork, which has at least 6 times as many things as venison that can screw you up just as bad if not worse.

If you guys like venison, you should try horse. Taste amazing.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Yum. Bambi.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
... Are you Fenton?
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
Never had it but I've heard good things about it. I even tried to get it on the Christmas menu this year but no, pork fillet again. My mom's not one for culinary adventures
Quote by King Donkey
I don't believe I have ever had venison.

This.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
It's okay.

Quote by SG_dave
I love Venison.

Also love Veal, people seem to group them together for some reason. I don't get why though.

and maybe because they're both meats that people don't usually eat and are a bit mysterious as it isn't obvious what they are from name.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
venison's dear, isn't it

edit: a butcher friend of mine offered me 8 legs of venison for £800.....i said that's too dear.
Last edited by Demons&Wizards at Dec 28, 2011,
Venison is awesome. Last year my wife's uncle gave us some venison backstraps, so I made my own version of filet mignon with them. I cut them into medallions, wrapped them in bacon, and grilled them over an open flame using oak. It was freaking awesome.
Quote by Demons&Wizards
edit: a butcher friend of mine offered me 8 legs of venison for £800.....i said that's too dear.

How can you expect anyone to fallow that?

Edit: OT: Venison is yummy. Not something I eat regularly, but it's tasty. Wish I ate it more often actually, same with kangaroo and ostrich.
Venison is my favorite meat behind a good cut of ribeye.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Demons&Wizards
venison's dear, isn't it

Deer.

Yes, I've had it and it's pretty good if prepared correctly. Deer jerky is a staple here, that in most cases is much better than beef jerky. Getting to try everybody's different styles is pretty cool, some people are great at making it, others probably couldn't make a bowl of cereal, much less jerky.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
definitely. and SUPER cost effective. my friend has had this one deer last like an entire year.
#DTWD
I like it alright.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Some of it is very good. It really depends on the animal's diet. I've had deer that fed on corn and it tasted very mild.
Its nice, but I find it a bit rich.
I dont have it often and when I do, in small portions.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I like it. I don't hunt, but I know quite a few people that do. That means I can pretty easily get some when I want it.
I haven't had it in a very long time since I was quite young so I don't remember what it was like other than I liked it.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Page 1 of 2