Just curious. I've had 3 or 4 stolen by "thugs" and blame it on their little syndicate.

I'm really starting to miss my live Guns and Back in Black CDs.... ._.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
They stole My World 2.0
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Someone stole my Mer de Noms record... been sad ever since...
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
I don't own any albums to be stolen in the first place.

I steal music online so that no one could steal my physical copies if I were to buy some.
Many years ago, I lent Freak Show by Silverchair to a girl I fancied and she never gave it back. Pwned!
Quote by bastards
I've had 3 or 4 stolen by "thugs" and blame it on their little syndicate.

lol what?
I kinda want to hear this story

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Zeletros
I don't own any albums to be stolen in the first place.

I steal music online so that no one could steal my physical copies if I were to buy some.

Then what if someone stole your computer? That's probably like what, 50 albums or so?

Quote by jthm_guitarist
lol what?
I kinda want to hear this story

õ_õ

Well I let one of my buddies borrow my CDs because I was the only cool kid who actually had a taste for music. So I lent him the CDs and he stole my GnR Live 87-93 CD... Just disc one... Back in Black, George Thorogoods 30 years, and GnRs Best of

After I prodded him he tried telling me his friend stole them. Now normally a good friend would go and get your CDs back... Instead at a party a couple of years ago I saw the GnR CD, although it wasn't mine, bugged him about it again and still tried covering it up. Since the theft it's either been "I lost them" or "xxxx Stole it"

Lending my CDs is practically a test to see if I can even trust my friends nowadays. God forbid anyone steal my Back in Black vinyl.

TL;DR : Assholes and I'm protective of my material music.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Last edited by bastards at Dec 28, 2011,
Quote by bastards
Then what if someone stole your computer? That's probably like what, 50 albums or so?

Hmm, good point.

But, that's hardly possible.
Not albums but I'm sure my friend stole my Oblivion: Elder Scrolls disc a few years ago. I've got an empty box and he's got a game with no box.

I don't have a grudge... ahem.
Quote by NOTONFACEBOOK
Many years ago, I lent Freak Show by Silverchair to a girl I fancied and she never gave it back. Pwned!

What a band. Just be thankful it wasn't frogstomp!

Call i a coincidence, but I loaned my SOAD album to a friend and his car was broken into. They stole loads of stuff, but amongst it was my CD. "Steal This Album."

What are the chances?